Services Plugins FAQs

Page to PDF converter problems. Help me please

Hello, I got a huge problem with converting pages to PDF.

I need to let user download a Interior/exterior project of theirs properties.

The project has few RG with pictures texts and it takes around 10 pages.

When I try to download it as a PDF, once it works and it download whole PDF (~15mb) and in other time(90% of downloads) it download only first page (150KB).

I’ve tried to make a pause(8sec) before the converting command, but it didn’t help.
Is it possible to manage this to works always and fluently? It’s extremely important for me.

Hello @mamorskimaciej,

Thank you for reaching out.

I noticed this thread you mention using the Page to PDF Converter, so you can disregard the other thread and continue our conversation here.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with our plugin. To help us better understand the problem, could you please provide more detailed information?

We would appreciate screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, the plugin element, the issue occurring, and what you expect to happen instead. For recording screencasts, I recommend using the Loom tool.

Please record the video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.
These details are crucial for us to replicate your setup and address the issue more effectively.

Thank you once again for your cooperation, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Stefan