Services Plugins FAQs

Page to PDF Converter - Request

Hi there,

Is there any way to select a folder where to upload to S3 Bucket the pdf that is generated by this plugin?

Thanks.

Also, it would be possible to retrieve the PDF Filename from the Save S3 in Bucket action? Right now it’s only possible to retrieve the file URL.

Thanks

And, one last, it would be possible to use Dynamic Content on bucket name action?

Hello @pbenito,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I have reviewed your requests:

Saving the file in a specific folder or place in your S3 is indeed possible. You need to use a “/” after the Bucket name and specify the folder name [image].

Regarding your other two questions about using dynamic data in the bucket name and retrieving the filename from S3, currently it is not possible, however I have forwarded these requests to our development team for further consideration and I will keep you informed about any developments on news as they become available. To clarify, regarding the filename, are you looking to obtain the file link that will be stored in the AWS S3 bucket?

Thank you once again. Have a great weekend ahead!

Best regards,
Stefan

Hi @Stephan,

Thanks for your respond. Thanks for the tip of the folder. Regarding to the filename, yes, I’m looking for the file name obtained from S3, similar to the process we have with the AWS Plugin that you guys developed.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @pbenito,

Thank you for your message and confirmation.

I’m pleased to share some great news: we’ve updated the Page to PDF converter plugin to the latest version, 1.131.0. In this update, we’ve made the Bucket field dynamic, and we’ve added two new states to the “Save in S3” action. Now, you can retrieve the AWS file name and Bucket URL exactly as you requested. :blush:

Could you please update the plugin in your app, give it a try, and let me know if everything is working as expected? If you have any other questions or suggestions, feel free to share them with us.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,
Stefan