Templates Plugins Courses

Page to PDF Plugin - Page Length

Hi Forum,

Yesterday I got the Page to PDF plugin, it worked fine and 1 page was 2200px. When setting up my report (26 pages) knowing such numbers is quite important to set up the structure as this will be a page with a lot of dynamic and conditional texts.

But just now I loaded the page again and now a page is 2352px on the first and then a bit more on the third, etc.

What is the page lenght (in pixels) or can I somehow set a fixxed cutoff point to create a new page?

Feike

Hi @feikeleemkuil,

Thank you for reaching out.

I’ve tried to recreate your use case, but the issue you have reported is not reproducing on our side. The page breaker functionality may work differently for different use cases, it depends on your settings, elements placement, etc. So, will it be convenient for you to share access to your app so I can take a look?

For this please add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app (disregard the warning, our email can be added to the collaborator list even if your app is on the Free plan). And please let us know the page where you are using the plugin.

This will help us investigate your case.

Have a nice Friday!

Best,
Gulce

Sorry late reply.

I’ve added support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator. It is happening on the “Bouwkundig Rapport” page. Yesterday everything was working fine again, see below

This morning I tried working on it again and I saw this:

Hope this can be resolved.

Feike

Also, the report is viewed and downloaded on mobile. Forgot to mention.

Hi @feike,
Thank you for providing access. :pray:t2:

Please let me check your application with the developer team. As soon as the investigation is done, I’ll get back to you.

Best,
Gulce