Templates Plugins Courses

🖌 Paint by Numbers - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugin allows you to process any image and convert it to a “paint by number” canvas which is a very popular entertainment.

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at https://zeroqode.com/plugin/paint-by-numbers-1547376530712x944229600487014400

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

I have purchased this plugin, and I have looked at the demo page. However, I cannot get this plugin to work correctly. I have placed Paint by Number element and the Processed Image element on a page along with a file uploader and a button. I am able to load a photo into the Paint by Number element, but I’m unable to process it. I don’t see where that happens in your demo app. Can you provide further instructions on how to do this?

hello, thanks for the purchase
the processing starts when the button “load the image” is clicked. see the below screenshot for the workflow and its action to process the image

I created that workflow in a button I created. However, the photo only shows up in the Paint by Number element. It never shows up in the Processed Image element. I left all the default variables for the purpose of testing.

are both “paint by number” and “processed image” elements in the same group? If not, it’s worth trying to put them in one group

Yes. They are in the same group.

can you give access to your app? Please add [email protected]

we need to know the username and password to preview the app