Templates Plugins Courses

Paint & Signature Pad - New Plugin from Zeroqode

With this brand new graphic editor you can let your users draw their own pictures directly in a bubble application. Use different colors, brushes and other tools that will enable your users create their own graphic or sign a document.

Setting it up is simple. Simply place it on a page, enable the functions that you really need and let your users do the rest.

Existing images can be uploaded from desktop, or added by dragging from any page.
As a result plugin returns an image that be saved into database or downloaded to the user.

For details, screenshots and demos please visit Zeroqode Plugin Page.

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi @levon - Love the Paint & Signature Pad from Zeroqode. Is there any way to completely disable the submenu and all of the buttons. I want to control all element actions with separate buttons.

If not, would you be interested/available to adjust the plugin. I am able to compensate you/your team for this work. Many thanks!

Chris

Hey Chris,
i’m afraid this is not yet supported and right now we won’t be able to do adjustments to the plugin.
Sorry for not being more helpful
Levon

Hi Levon - Thanks for your response. No problem - let me know if it’s ever a project you want to pursue.
Chris

Hi @levon
I just bought this plugin - and am not able to save the image from the paint pad to the database. I tried the exact same thing as in the example - but it still does not work. It looks like the example is with a test plugin and not the production.

Also - it is not clear what happens when you do a “Get image Paint&SignaturePadA”.
I would like to store this image as part of custom data type that I have created - and could not find a way to access the image. I need the actual image and not the URL.

Could you please help?
Thanks.
Arvind

Hello @ramkhi

Both (Testing) and “production” which is the Commercial versions are the same. No difference in code.

The saving is done by using the Paint and Signature’s output is ready event which will get you a image type result for you to save into database.
The Get Image Paint and SignaturePad action works to save the output result while the upload to server is checked.

The state Output Image URL is an actual image, though this may seem confusing I understand.

Please do check the demo setup - https://bubble.is/page?version=test&type=page&name=paint___signature_pad&id=zeroqode-demo-06&tab=tabs-1

Regards,
Dumitru.

Thank you @Dumitru. It is now working after adding the Output is ready event.