Services Plugins FAQs

Payment Bug - General Error

Our payment sequence(s) which uses a Stripe Marketplace Token stopped working yesterday around 10PM Eastern Standard Time (US). When attempting a purchase using the activity “Platform charge a customer”, we receive this error.

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 6.40.34 AM

Here’s a snippet from the inspector.

Thanks for the help!

Hi @ben2,

Thanks for reporting. Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. Could you please provide more details: screenshots/screencast of your app and workflow when this issue is triggered, the exact steps to reproduce it, so we could try to replicate it on our end and see whether it is a plugin related issue or not. We’ll check on it and get back to you with a reply asap.

Thanks!

Hi @alexandru thanks for the quick response. I went in to record a screencast of the error yesterday morning (US Pacific Time), but the issue had been resolve. Whatever your team did to loosen up the drain while testing worked :wink:

That said, we just encountered another issue with payments, this time on mobile. We created a credit card form like the one in the demo.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.13.44 PM

A customer can pay with an option save it as their default CC. The form and associated workflows work flawlessly on desktop. However, on iOS and Android mobile devices, the submit button appears to act as an input field - refocusing on an input field and calling up the keyboard.

Here’s a link to the screen capture.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again!
Ben

Hi @ben2,

Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side, but I think the reason why it’s refocusing on an input element, is because you’re trying to proceed with payment based on an expired card. In video, I can see that the year is '18, meaning it cannot submit the payment, thus, refocusing on an input and calling up the keyboard as if you’ve entered invalid data, which why it’s not paying. We’ve tried to reproduce it on our end and the keyboard isn’t calling up, although it doesn’t let you submit the payment if the card is expired.

Hope it helps.

@alexandru Good catch on the invalid year input… unfortunately, when tested with good data, the same issue persists.

This issue started around the same time I was adjusting and testing the responsive UI. Could groups/layer position cause this behavior?

Hi @ben2,

Yes, the groups positioning and the settings of design elements themselves can cause the behavior. If you’d like to replicate the way it’s done in our demo, it would be best to replicate the whole group and its parents as well, or at least to check on their settings.

Hope it helps.