Services Plugins FAQs

Payment gateway beside stripe

Hi Zeroqode, i want to make a suggestion please, hopefully you take it in your consideration in the near future .

There is a challenge using payment solution other than “stripe” such as PayPal in marketplace templates, for example templates like "coursly, learny uplance …,using stripe as a payment method and it is possible to make the payout to the sellers , BUT it is complicated with PayPal, I know there are ready plugins but unfortunately it can’t do :
1- Direct transaction from buyer to seller
2- makes auto payouts to multiple sellers

maybe it is possible to achieve that using API connector, but setup process and authentication type is not easy too .

• Suggestion : making mini course , will be a great addition and will help a lot of users in the community especially users who can’t use stripe

In my case i am interested in 2 of your templates ( coursly and uplance ) but i am facing challenge with replacing “strip” with PayPal especially to make “payout” for multiple sellers , hopefully help me with that to purchase these 2 templates

Best of luck zeroqode team
Thanks in advance

Hello, @ciscotreasure
Thanks a lot for your suggestion! :pray:

Please allow me to discuss your feedback internally and to revert to a solution or a proposal for this case. It will take some time due to the weekends here, I’m afraid.
However, I’ll do my best to revert ASAP.

This is a great idea, and we will take it into consideration after the global Bubble Editor upgrade.

Thanks for understansing.
Best regards,

1 Like

Hello, @ciscotreasure
Thanks for the patience.

In order to help you with connecting the Paypal plugin to your application, can you please share with me the screenshots of the troubled flows?
We will be happy to help you, but we need as many details as possible.

Thus, provide us the screenshots of the workflow for each required action.

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,

Hi @Ecaterina Thanks for the quick response , really appreciate it.
Please let me give you a brief description for what am trying to do using PayPal :

Note : I am not looking for " recurring payments or membership "payment workflow, i am looking for something close to marketplace where buyers send money to sellers instant or through third party = " admin "

1- Buyer send direct transaction to the seller like https://ko-fi.com/ [ check the screenshot ]

2- Buyers can make a payment to “Admin” , and on specific day of each month "Admin " makes multi "Payout " to multiple sellers

• I didn’t make any workflow here, because i don’t know where to start , The only thing i did was : adding API connector and initialized the call , after that i don’t know how to make payout !!

Hello, @ciscotreasure
Thanks a lot for your patience :slightly_smiling_face:

We have discussed internally your request and the possibilities of the current version of the Paypal Recurring payments plugin.
Unfortunately, but the plugin will not match all your needs. Moreover, Paypal does not provide as much action as Stripe.

With our plugin you can create the next actions:

However, I would like to thank you for your input, because we will think about plugin improvement to create such functionality within it :pray:

In order to help you, allow me to advise the next documentation for the Checkout in Paypal:
https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v1/
https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api-basics/

Following this link, you will learn how to use the API connector in Bubble and how you can retrieve all required actions:

I’m really sorry that I can’t help you right now in checking your issue and creating something additional, but I will definitely revert to you with updates regarding this plugin :pray:

Best regards,

1 Like

Hi @Ecaterina Thanks a lot for your replay and support , i thought you forgot my question :sweat_smile:

really appreciate your help , however my query was about : if it is possible to make a mini PayPal course , explain how to connect API connector and PayPal together to fill this gap in the market , as you can see there are challenges related to “PayPal” as a payment gateway in the marketplace in particular in : [1- Ability to send transaction to multi sellers email, 2- direct transaction from buyer to seller ], I’m sure this course will help a lot of users globally specifically who can’t use Stripe

Also i will look forward for any update or improvement you can do for your existing PayPal plugin .

Please keep me update
Wish you best of luck and happy day
Thanks

Hello, @ciscotreasure
Thanks for the details.

I’ve discussed this point with our team, but I can’t provide you an exact answer. As a starting point, we will significantly improve the documentation. Perhaps, with very detailed documentation we can avoid creating a new course for this topic.

I will revert to you once I will have any update from my team :pray:
Best regards,

1 Like