Services Plugins FAQs

PayStack 401 error

Hi I am having so much trouble getting the paystack plugin to work. The documentation is very brief and I followed all the directions> I keep getting a 401 error after trying to get it to work. Am I going through the workflow correctly? I added a screenshot. Thank you.

Can anyone help with this?

Hello @stefagyeman

Sorry for the late reply!

I would like to recommend you to follow the demo’s editor workflow. Please try to replicate this workflow: step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4.

Also, please have a look at our demo editor, where you can find the configuration for paystack plugin.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Happy Holidays :snowflake:

Wow, you are the absolute best, I was trying to find this workflow. Thank you so much. You made my new years , happy holidays.

1 Like

The only question I have is regarding the redirect tab, do I have to create a new page and insert that new page information/url where it says redirect?

Thank you for the question @stefagyeman

You don’t have to create a new page, you need to enter a link where you would like your users to be taken after the successful payment. The page might be the same page where they made a payment, or you can specify the page you want them to be taken to :slight_smile:

Please let me know if it helps.

Have a nice day!