Services Plugins FAQs

Paystack how to change the currency?

does not change currency to GHS

Hello, @Vladimir.Alushkin
Thanks for reaching out.

Firstly, please note that the Amount should be in kobo if the currency is NGN and pesewas for GHS.
In the Paystack Developer Dashboard, you need to specify the currency you want to debit. Allowed values are NGN, GHS, ZAR, or USD.

So, in order to change the currency, you need to enter your profile Paystack, but not change the workflow settings: https://dashboard.paystack.com/#/settings/preferences

• Enter your account;
  • Press on the Profile image and select the Profile;
  • Choose the “Preferences” in the navigation bar:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

Thank you @Ecaterina :hugs: Then I have one more question. Is it possible through the plugin to do multi payment sharing for multiple subaccounts?

Please allow me to check if such type of transactions is possible with the Paystack system ( and our plugin) and to revert with a response.
Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,

Thanks for your patience.

I’ve analyzed the possible calls and actions with the Paystack system and found out, that your request is possible :slightly_smiling_face:
The Bulk Charges API allows you to create and manage multiple recurring payments from your customers: https://paystack.com/docs/api/#bulk-charge
Such actions are possible with our plugin:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

@Ecaterina Hello. Thanks, but that’s a little off. It is deducted from the paystack balance, but we need it so that when a customer pays for multiple items from different vendors, the money is sent to those sub-accounts at once.

I’m sorry for this misunderstanding :slightly_smiling_face:

The requested functionality is related to the split payments. I’m afraid that currently, there is no possibility to pay multiple sellers at the same time.
We will discuss internally the possibility to create a split-payments with this plugin for future updates.

I will let you know once the feedback will be received. :pray:

Best regards,

Thank you :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes