Services Plugins FAQs

PDF Conjurer License key

Hi team, congrats on your recent aquisition of PDF conjurer.

I’m getting an error in my Bubble editer about obtaining a license key from (what I assume) is the previous editor/creater of the product.

Should i ignore this for now?

I am also looking at going live with my project which uses this plugin in the enxt few months, can i expect any/many changes to how the plugin works?

Regards,

Chris

1 Like

Hello Chris (@cmccray), :wave:

Thank you for reaching out and for congratulations. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regarding the license key issue you mentioned, you can obtain the necessary key from Unlimited Bubbling.

As for changes to the plugin, please rest assured that no fundamental changes are being made to how the plugin operates. The recent updates were only to enhance the plugin’s functionality and address specific issues:

• PDF Conjurer (backend): Fixed an issue with activating the footer on PDFs (Counter style field).
  • PDF Conjurer (backend): Resolved bugs with “Add table on PDF” and “Add image on PDF” actions.

We are committed to improving the plugin’s utility and will be adding more use cases to our demo page to showcase its capabilities and inspire further applications within your projects.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to write to us.

Best regards,
Daniel.