Services Plugins FAQs

PDF Conjurer randomly stops working Issue.. and fix

Hi, I have PDF conjurer working like a charm, after many hours of wrestling with it.

During this time, i’ve spent a lot of time rebuilding workflows because they just stopped working. I’ve now figured out what is and isn’t happening, which hopefully saves somebody some time.

I noticed the plugin stops working often while stepping through the process in the debugger. Once the Conjure PDF action is triggered, the next “PDF model finished uploading” action doesn’t trigger, making the whole workflow useless.

I’ve just figured out it must be a cached issue, because it still works on other devices.

Hit cmd+opt+e on a mac in safari to clear the cache and it starts working again. Other cache clearing keystrokes available on google.

1 Like

Hello @david10,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your observations. :pray:

You are indeed right, we’ve also noticed a small issue with the cache in the PDF Conjurer plugin. As we recently acquired this plugin, we are actively working on reviewing and refining its features. Your observations have been forwarded to our development team for further investigation.

I will keep you updated with any new information or developments regarding the plugin. In the meantime, if you have any more questions or need further assistance, please let us know.

Thank you once again, and I hope you have a fantastic week ahead! :hugs:

Best regards,
Stefan