Templates Plugins Courses

PDF converter - saving generated pdf to App data

I am trying to save a generated pdf to my app data, so have selected “Upload PDF to Bubble AWS”.
The generated pdf is now shown in my File Manager, but I want to add it to a particular datatype in my database, and for some reason I have no idea how to do it.

I have tried the following:
-Add the “Convertto PDF A’s Output file URL” to my chosen database field (whose type is list of “files”)
-Only when “Convertto PDF A’s converting is finished is “yes” and Convertto PDF A’s Uploading to AWS is finished is “yes”.”

I’ve been scratching my head on this for a while, so would be very grateful for any pointers!
Thanks
Dave

Hello David,

You went into correct direction, to achieve what you need go to workflows and find an event “When Convert page uploading to AWS is finished”:

On Step3 the File is written to your Files thing in DB. On step 4, I write the file to created by me thing Order, field ‘pdf’ that is of file type and is the list of things.

Please give it a try and if you have any difficulties write to me again.

Kind regards,
Olga

Thank you Olga,

That did the trick.

Dave

Hello @david.simons

Glad it worked out well.

If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :slight_smile: The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards,
Dumitru.

Of course! Done. :grinning: