Services Plugins FAQs

PDF Converter - Unwanted Curly Brackets in PDFs

I hope this message finds you well.

Our users have been experiencing a frustrating issue where unexpected curly brackets appear in the PDFs generated by the plugin.

At irregular intervals, when utilizing the plugin’s PDF generation functionality, curly brackets inexplicably manifest as the beginning of PDF documents.
Unfortunately, we have been unable to reproduce this bug consistently, as it occurs intermittently.

This bug has a significant impact on our users, particularly when they rely on the generated PDFs for invoices and other important documents. You can find an example attached to this post.

Screenshots :

Link of my app : Mvp-coop | Bubble Editor

Workflow :
On « accueil » page, the workflow in brown color « when button Download_devis is clicked ». The workflow is on top of the page.

How to reproduce the bug :

• Go index page and click on « tester gratuitement »
  • Click on a command
  • Click on button « Devis »
  • Click on button « Télécharger le devis »

Hi @bena.othman,
I apologize for the delayed response due to the weekend. :pray:

I have checked your app but unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce the reported issue on our end. As a next step, I recommend upgrading the plugin to the latest version and giving it another attempt. If the problem continues to persist on your side, kindly provide us with information about the specific browser and device you are using.

Best regards,
Gulce

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately, we have the same mistake with your plugin. The brackets appear in a random manner. It happens once per while (not on every generation of the pdf file). Can you please check it once again and try to fix it?

It seams that text style end in a few places sooner as selector:
chrome_hMAAUPc5TY

Hi @ewdochuk,
Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, we couldn’t replicate the issue on our end. Can you please make sure you are using the latest plugin version?

If the problem persists, please provide us with more details, such as the device and browser you’re using. Additionally, if you have implemented any custom CSS or JavaScript code that might be interfering with the plugin’s functionality, please share those details as well.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Gulce

We found and fixed the problem. The problem was caused by using your another the Phone Number Input + Formatting plugin before version 1.56.

1 Like

Hi @ewdochuk,

Glad to hear you got it sorted! If there’s anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Best regards,
Gulce