Services Plugins FAQs

PDF Covertor not converting to PDF in URL saved File

I a have been using PDF Converter - but now it created the page - but when I try to access the URL location of the PDF there are things missing from the page

The first image is the page but when converting to pdf - things are missing

Hello @rob.fer07

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, the issue you have reported is not reproducing on our side.

In order to investigate your case and provide you with the best solution, can you please share the details of your use case? Specifically, screenshots or the video recording of settings, and your whole setup. We need to see how exactly you are trying to configure this plugin.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Gulce

Here is a little video of the situation -

Some elements go missing when I generate the PDF and open the Url location

Hi, @rob.fer07

Thanks for the video.

Let me please investigate your use case, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,
Gulce

Hello @rob.fer07

It seems like your setup is correct. I’ve tried to recreate your use case, but the issue you have reported is not reproducing on our side. Will it be convenient for you to share access to your app so I can take a look?

For this please add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app (disregard the warning, our email can be added to the collaborator list even if your app is on the Free plan).

This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster. :pray:t2:

Thanks!

Hello @rob.fer07

Thank you for providing access to your app.

I’ve passed your case and the video you’ve provided to our developers, and I’ll get back to you once I have any news.

In case you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best,
Gulce

Hello @rob.fer07,

Thank you for your patience.

We checked your app and the problem was that the plugin started working too early. That’s why we added the “schedule a custom event” action for the PDF to the workflow. And now it works properly.

Summary

image (1)

Please give it another try and let me know how it’s going. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce