Services Plugins FAQs

PDF Generation Broken

Wanted to report that today 10th August around midday users began to report that PDFs generated using any plugin from our Bubble app shows that the text is all scrunched up and HTML layout is not maintained. I have messaged Bubble but you might want to look into this to see if you need to roll out a fix.

2 Likes

Still mangled as of today. Waiting for an update.

Hi @kenl, @metamedian

Thank you for reaching out.

Our developer team is already notified about this issue and we are doing everything possible to resolve it. When the issue will be fixed, I will notify you straight away.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. :pray:t2:

Best,
Gulce

@Gulce We’re facing the same issue since yesterday.
When will a fix for the bug be released?

Hello @philipp.bruegger,

I’ve just replied to you in another thread, here: Bubble PDF converter plugin WENT CRAZY? :\ - #3 by gulce.besel

We cannot set a time frame, but we are working on it now. I will get back to you once I have any news about the issue.

Apologies for the inconvenience. :pray:t2:

Hi @kenl, @metamedian

Thank you so much for your patience. :pray:t2:

We’ve updated the plugin and adapted it to the recent Bubble changes. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.64.0.) and give it a try.

Best,
Gulce

Thank you, everything works fine again!

2 Likes

Was it an unannounced Bubble change? I would like to take it up with them as they were singularly unhelpful!

Hello, @kenl. Thank you for your message.

Nope, it was not. (PDF Generation Error - Question - Bubble Forum)
We hope it was a necessary update of the Bubble environment, and are happy that it did not take much time for us to fix the affected plugin. So everything is OK :slight_smile:

Please feel free to reach us if you have any questions on our products.
Take care!

1 Like