Services Plugins FAQs

PDF Generator Autodownload Problem

Hi.
3 weeks ago. when i click buttoni pdf is automaticly downloaded. but today its not working.

Hey @orcunhalilkaya,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m afraid, everything is OK on our side and the issue you are reporting is not reproducing on our side.

Can you please add our account support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app? Indicate please the page where you’re using the plugin - I’ll take a look at the page and plugin settings to find the root cause of your trouble.

Regards,

i added to callobrator,

@orcunhalilkaya,

I’m afraid, the access to your app was revoked. Can you please check again the Collaborators tab and make sure the support account is among the added ones? Thank you.

Regards,

Hi Kate.
so sorry, i try this plugin vers. 1.32.0-Minor Fixes. its working now but
i cant add dynamic file name, and resolution of result is not good.
i m adding supper mail again to Collaborators.
Waiting good news.

@orcunhalilkaya,

Thanks! I’ll take a look into your plugin settings and let you know once I have some useful info. It might take some time so please be patient :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,

Okay Kate:) thank you

@orcunhalilkaya,

First of all, under the 1.32 version, your page converts pretty well - no issues and the result page quality is high, to my mind.

I have added a few changes to your app to show you how you can get the automatic PDF file download and save it into the database as a URL and file (https://prnt.sc/vrbxsd | https://prnt.sc/vrby1g).

Indeed, under this plugin version, you can’t set the dynamic PDF file name. It was fixed in the 1.38 version. But, unfortunately, the plugin does not work with your page content under the latest version. It seems to be a problem with the plugin library (PNG files) - https://prnt.sc/vrc24u.

Can you please do not remove the access to your app? Our dev team might need to take a look at the error reproducing process for the issue fix. Thanks!

We will check this issue with our team and reply to you on Monday, the fastest. Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

P.S.: I suppose, for now, you can use the 1.32 version, once it works well for you.

Regards,

Thank you so much Kate.i will wait monday:)

1 Like

@orcunhalilkaya,

Thank you for your patience and apologies for the delay.

We have checked your app carefully with our dev team and found out that the images you have on the page cabin_generator are converted to GIF after the page loaded or after. It prevents the PDF plugin to convert your page to a PDF file.

We are not sure which exact plugin/custom API call/etc is changing your images but still, if you want to use the latest plugin version (1.38) - it’s better to remove it from the cabin_generator page.

Alternative - stay on the 1.32/1.33 versions but without the dynamic filename feature.

I have removed the zqtest page that we have created for the test purposes and returning your app as it was. I hope our investigation was at least a bit helpful for you :pray:

Regards,