Services Plugins FAQs

PDF plugin does not generate PDF with images! in the new version

Olá equipe Zeroqode, me ajudem por favor!
Já uso o plugin PDF Conjurer há mais de dois anos, mas agora parece estar enfrentando problemas relacionados à atualização mais recente.
Ao inserir imagens no PDF não aparecem no PDF.
vou apresentar duas situações que em versões mais antigas funcionavam e pararam de funcionar:
Situação 1 : Uso um plugin que faz marcações em imagens e gera uma nova imagem com as marcações que foram realizadas essa nova imagem é salva em um custom state. antigamente nas versões por exemplo na 4.2.1 porém nas versões 5 parou de reconhecer as imagens e não gera mais o arquivo pdf.
Situation 2: the plugin stopped generating the PDF in the multicolumn function when we decided to create multicolumns with images in all versions, explaining: in the application I have the following situation: I ask to generate two multicolumns with the images of a repeating group 1st multicolumn with 5 images and 2nd multicolumn also with 5 images totaling 10 images. These images are generated by the repeater group index that is chosen by the client through 10 inputs. Before it was generating the PDF perfectly, now it no longer works.

Hello @sousamkc ,
Thank you for reaching out and for your question.

I’ve been using the PDF Conjurer plugin for over two years, but now I seem to be experiencing problems related to the latest update.
When inserting images into the PDF, they don’t appear in the PDF.

For the “Action Insert an Image on PDF Model” to function correctly, the image you wish to insert must now be stored in the file manager prior to use.

To ensure optimal performance and to avoid any errors, it is essential that you update the plugin to its latest version. This update enhances the stability and efficiency of image handling within PDF documents.

Situation 2: the plugin stopped generating the PDF in the multicolumn function when we decided to create multicolumns with images in all versions, explaining: in the application I have the following situation: I ask to generate two multicolumns with the images of a repeating group 1st multicolumn with 5 images and 2nd multicolumn also with 5 images totaling 10 images. These images are generated by the repeater group index that is chosen by the client through 10 inputs. Before it was generating the PDF perfectly, now it no longer works.

The multicolumn function seems to be working well on our side, could you please try to store the images you are using in the file manager, and let us know if the issue persists after our suggestion.

Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this might caused.
Have a nice weekend! :sunny:

1 Like