Services Plugins FAQs

PDF upload to AWS not uploading full file

Hello,

thought I would start a new thread. I am trying to upload the converted PDF to AWS. What seems to be happening is that it is only uploading 20bytes of the data, which obviously causes a corrupted file and unable to then open the file that is attached to an email. I am able to create a PDF that is saved to the computer with no issues, but having it upload to AWS is proving to be a problem.
Any help would be appreciated.

Justin

1 Like

Hi

Just to say i am also having this issue…

Hey @justincswork,

Can you please show me how you are saving your PDFs into the database? Screenshots of your workflow will be helpful.
Also, please take a look at this forum comment, it can help you to set up your “save to database” workflow correctly:

Let me also know what plugin version you are using and what kind of thing you are trying to attach to the email? I mean, are you attaching the PDF file to the email or PDF file URL ?

@simone, I’ll reply to your question in this thread, if you don’t mind:

Regards,

Please see the screen shots below. I have ticked the box that says ‘upload to aws’ so that it saves it to the file manager. I have a work flow that saves the output of the converter to a specific field in my database, but when I try and load that file the web browser says that it might not display properly and then shows nothing. But it used to work fine saving it this way and not attaching it to a specific field. I could attach it to an email with no problems and it would be there when the email was opened and open with no issues, now as you can see from the screen shot of my file manager it is only saving 20 bytes of data, which is far to small for my PDF as they include a number of photos.
It is only the ‘upload to aws’ I am having troubles with, it does the ‘auto save PDF’ for me to download on to my computer with no issues at all.
And I am using the 1.37.o version of the plugin, which is the most recent that bubble is currently showing me.

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 06.03.22 Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 06.18.39

@justincswork, yes, indeed. Currently, we are investigating this issue. It is being observed only on the latest plugin version (1.36 - saved PDFs are not possible to preview).

Apologies for the inconvenience. I will inform you once this issue will be fixed or when there are any updates on this matter.

Regards,

Thank you, will look forward to the result.

@justincswork,

We have made a plugin update that should fix the issue with previewing saved PDF file URLs. Please upgrade to the latest plugin version (1.38) and give it a try.

I hope it helps :pray:
Regards,

1 Like

Yes it seems to be working now, thank you for the update.

1 Like

@justincswork,

You are always welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:
Feel free to reach out when you have some questions about this plugin.

Take care.
Regards,