Services Plugins FAQs

Phone Number Default Value Error

I’m having a problem when I enter a default value for the field, I’m using the same value that was generated by the field before writing to the database

Error
The plugin Phone Number Input + Formatting / element Phone Number Input threw the following error: Error: Recursion when evaluating property AAN on element “PhoneNumberInput”
at Object.evaluate_property (https://app.market-imovel.com/package/run_debug_js/71e19156e0ec8e02b68e493a82c822059025b0e9c51edd64a05f59c2929cf4de/xfalse/x28/run_debug.js:120:60925)
at _eval_prop (https://app.market-imovel.com/package/run_debug_js/71e19156e0ec8e02b68e493a82c822059025b0e9c51edd64a05f59c2929cf4de/xfalse/x28/run_debug.js:588:16013) (please report this to the plugin author)

Hello @telesinfo, :raised_hands:

Thank you for your message!

We’ve carefully tested the plugin demo page (link here), using both static and dynamic data in the ‘default value’ box, also by saving the phone number input value into the database and using it afterward, but we couldn’t recreate your error.

To assist us in diagnosing the issue with the " Phone Number Input with Formatting" plugin within your application, could you kindly provide the following information:

• The plugin version you’re using(if you have the latest version)

• Workflow Screenshots: Share screenshots showing how you’ve configured the workflows related to the ‘PhoneNumberInput’ element.

• Element Configuration: Please include screenshots of the ‘PhoneNumberInput’ element’s properties and settings within your app.

• Video Demonstration: A brief video illustrating the actions leading up to the error would be extremely valuable. We recommend using Loom for this purpose, as it offers high-quality video capture and is free to use. Ensure the video captures:
    ** The process you follow leading to the error.
    ** The exact moment when the error message appears.

• Any other relevant details or observations about the issue could be crucial in identifying the root cause.

We appreciate your cooperation and time in providing these details. Your input is crucial for us to offer a prompt and effective solution. :pray:

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Stephan

I identified the problem, it is not in the default value, the problem is in a CONDITIONAL that I am using to change the color of the border when the field is in focus

1 Like

Hi @telesinfo,

Great to hear that you’ve identified the issue here! :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, if you enjoy using our plugin, we would appreciate it if you could rate it by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor.

We would appreciate it a lot! :pray:

Take care!
Stephan

I have another problem with the Default Value, I can’t identify it because the first time I open the popup it doesn’t appear

Hello @telesinfo,

Thanks for your message. :raised_hands:

Would it be convenient for you to provide more details regarding your use case?

Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording I can suggest using the Loom tool. Also please tell us which plugin version are you using.

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply. :pray:

All the best,
Stephan

Hello

Here’s a video demonstrating the problem

Hello @telesinfo,

Thank you for sharing the video with us.

Upon reviewing the issue you mentioned, we attempted to replicate it on our end using both static and dynamic inputs. Unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce the same behavior you’re experiencing.

To dive deeper into this inquiry, could you kindly share the configuration settings you’ve applied to the “Phone Number Input” element? Also, the exact version of plugin you’re currently using.

Additionally, it would be greatly beneficial if you could record a step-by-step video starting from the moment you open the page, showing the actions leading up to the appearance of the popup. And, when the input field is empty, please activate the inspect tool on the element and check what values it is getting. Refer to the image below for guidance on how to proceed.

This detailed visualization will allow us understand better your use case and provide a better answer for your inquiry. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stephan

Debugging I discovered the problem, some phones in the database were without the “+” sign example:
→ 5511964560123 instead of +5511964560123, I started by removing the character due to problems with integration with Whatsapp

This case has been resolved but the previous one still continues, which is the problem updating the “value with no country code” property as shown in the video below

Erro 01

Hello @telesinfo,

Thanks for your message. :pray:

I’m good to learn that you’ve pinpointed the issue with the phone number not appearing.
Regarding your second question, upon testing, I discovered that the “value with no country code” parameter indeed manifests only upon interaction with the PhoneNumberInput element.

I have forwarded this information to our development team for further examination. Rest assured, I will update you promptly as soon as I have further insights.

Thank again you for bringing this to our attention.

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead! :blush:

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello @telesinfo,

I hope this message finds you well and thriving. :blush:

I’m thrilled to announce the release of version 1.75.0 for the Phone Number Input plugin. This latest update effectively resolves the issue you highlighted regarding the initial empty state: “value with no country code”. Additionally, we’ve introduced three new actions to enhance your experience: “Reset Input”, “Reset All”, and “Set Input Value”, alongside minor bug fixes related to RG autobinding.

Could you please update the plugin in your application and explore these enhancements? Your insights and feedback are immensely valuable to us and would greatly aid in further refining our solutions.

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Also please let me know if you managed to solve your previous inquiries.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello @Stephan good news!

I was just waiting for this problem to be corrected to buy the component definitively.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @telesinfo,

It’s fantastic to hear that our latest update has met your expectations! Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re enjoying our plugins, we’d love for you to rate them. Simply go to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, search for the plugin by name, and award it the stars you think it deserves. Your support would mean a great deal to us!

Furthermore, if you’re willing to share your entire experience with Zeroqode, we invite you to do so at: https://zeroqode.com/review. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and the Bubble community, as it motivates us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service. :blush:

Thank you again, and I wish you an amazing day ahead. If you have other ideas on how to improve the plugin, or if there’s anything more you need or questions you have, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m here to support you. :pray:

Best wishes,
Stephan