Services Plugins FAQs

Phone Number Input bug with display of the Countries list

I have such a problem with display. Input is in a repeating group. Help please. This bug appears when Input is in the group inside repeating group.

Hello @ilya.natarov ,
Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear that you have had difficulties with our plugin. We have passed this information to the development team, they will check it and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Additionally, can you please also tell us the version of the plugin you are currently using, the Bubble version, and if it is on the New responsive engine? This information will help us understand better what went wrong with our plugin, inside your app.

Thank you once more, and we’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Wish you a great day.

Hi @AntonZ
Plugin version: 1.65.0
New engine.
Bubble version: 23

Hello @ilya.natarov ,
Thank you for sharing more information with us.

We have passed this information on to the development team and will contact you as soon as we hear back from them.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Cheers!

Hello @imdadpg,
Thank you for contacting us.

To understand better your use case, would it be convenient to share the following information:

-Screenshots/Video of your plugin element’s configuration.
-Workflows associated with the plugin.
-Record a video of this error, please use the Bubble debugger and execute the actions on the page in step-by-step mode to make sure there is no missing value.
-Any additional details you believe are important for us to replicate and understand your use case.

Thank you for understanding.
Cheers!

Hello @ilya.natarov
Hope you’ve had a great weekend.

I’m excited to share that we have effectively resolved the issue with the Phone Number Input with Formatting Plugin action and have updated it to version 1.66.0.

Could you kindly update the plugin within your app to this latest version and confirm whether everything is now operating smoothly? :blush:

Feel free to explore the plugin’s functionality on our demo page.

Your patience and cooperation throughout this process have been greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Hello @AntonZ . Here is the loom video about input issues. When I added bottom margin to input bug not happend, but appears new problem that I have 300px margin at the bottom)) How can I do it so that I don’t have to scroll down to see the list of countries? since it’s not intuitive to use. (There are no actions associated with the input field)

Hello @ilya.natarov ,
Thank you for your reply.

We have discussed your issue with the development team and have come to the conclusion that this issue is not plugin related, but rather related to how Bubble works how it draws elements.

Also, we have a solution for you, we can add a trigger event that when triggered will cause the RG to scroll.
Please confirm if this solution helps you and we will make it happen!

We look forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible.
Cheers!

Yeah, it would be great. Please make a trigger like this. Thanks @AntonZ !

1 Like

Hello @ilya.natarov

We have passed this information to the development team.
As soon as we receive a response from them, we will get back to you.

Thank you for your understanding
Сheers!

Hello @ilya.natarov
Hope you’ve had a great weekend.

I’m excited to share that we have effectively resolved the issue with the Phone Number Input plugin action and have updated it to version 1.67.0.

Could you please update the plugin in your app to this latest version and let us know if this solution works for you? :blush:

Feel free to explore the plugin’s functionality on our demo page.

In addition, here are the points that can help you in customizing the plugin:
Field - Index (in this field we enter the repeating group index)
State - RG index (use it to scroll through the input to (RG state))
You can see this in more detail in the screenshots I’ve attached below

Your patience and cooperation throughout this process have been greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Hello again @AntonZ
I have new issue with plugin. For some reason, the default value in the field is not adjusted every time. The bubble version is the same, plugin version 1.68.0. I am attaching the video.
Video

Hello @ilya.natarov ,
Thank you for sharing the additional information.

I have passed the problem on to the developers and they will investigate the issue shortly.
If we have any more questions, we’ll reach out to you.

Thank you for understanding and cooperation.

Happy holiday season ahead :christmas_tree:
Best regards,
Anton

Hello @ilya.natarov ,

Our developers have checked your video and concluded that this information is unfortunately insufficient.

Please share with us the additional information I have provided below:
-step-by-step video of the working process
-screenshot of your Workflow settings.

Best Regards,
Anton