Services Plugins FAQs

Phone Number Input Dropdown

Hello,

I have an issue with the country selector dropdown. It shows the content behind, no matter what background color I choose (yellow here). Also, the Dropdown won’t cover the full width. This is on a normal page (not a popup).

Also, the country detection does not work. Tried on Safari and Chrome. I’m using an Ipad Pro.

Many thanks!

1 Like

Hello @timmarcie,

Thank you for reaching out.

To better understand the issue you’re encountering, could you please provide more details about your use-case? Specifically, are you using the latest plugin version, “1.92.0”?

Additionally, could you share screenshots or screencasts of your plugin element setup and describe how the issue manifests? It would also be helpful to see any associated workflows and how the plugin element is configured on the page.

Regarding “country detection”, could you please detail how you tested this feature and what issues arose?

This information will allow us to better understand and replicate your setup on our end.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello Stephan,
Many thanks for your feedback.
I’m using this plugin as part of the 15 Pluggin bundle (version 1.200).

I’ve taken some screenshots of my settings:

1) Group Container layout. Height is set to « Fit height to content»

2) Plugin Layout

3) Plugin Settings:

Many thanks for your help.

PS: Regarding autodetection, it worked at the beggining, and now it does not. Tried different devices and browsers (chrome, Safari).

1 Like

Hello @timmarcie,

Thank you for your message and confirmation.

After testing the Bundle’s phone number input, I also observed the behavior you reported. I have forwarded this concern to our development team to further troubleshoot and provide a solution in a new update.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. I will inform you when a new update is ready.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Best regards,
Stefan

1 Like

Hello @timmarcie,

Hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to inform you about our findings on the behaviour reported earlier with the Bundle’s Phone Number Input. Upon further troubleshooting, we found that it is happening most certainly because of the Bubble’s old responsive design used in the page, which is becoming outdated.

Could you please try upgrading your page to the new responsive design and let me know if it works well afterward?

Thanks, and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello Stephan,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, my page is already built with the new responsive design, so issue is probably somewhere else.

Have you been able to reproduce this on your side?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @timmarcie,

Thanks for your message.

I have checked and tested it again, and upgrading to the new responsive design would always solve these concerns on our side. For example, please check this test page in the old responsive [link] and the same page upgraded to the new responsive [link].

To further troubleshoot this, would it be convenient for you to add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators in your application and share the app’s link with us? By doing so, we will be able to examine this problem on our end to see what could be causing it.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, please follow these steps in the Bubble Editor: Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com.

Also, please share instructions on how to reproduce the issue on our side, including the name of the page where the plugin element is located, the plugin element configuration, and any workflows attached to it. A short description of where to click and user credentials to log in would help us troubleshoot the reported issue. If possible, please attach a short Loom video (a screencast recording) providing this guide.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello Stephan,

Thank you again and apologies for the delayed answer.

My app is exclusively built on the new responsive engine, and I have personally never seen the old engine. There is nowhere to upgrade the page to the new responsive engine.

My plan with Bubble does not allow me to add collaborators but I can let you check the editor freely.

Should I send you the details by email on the support@ email address?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @timmarcie,

Thank you for your message.

To check if the page is using the new responsive design, please check in your editor near the UI builder tab here:

Regarding collaboration, you can send the editor link either via email to support@zeroqode.com or here in DM. Please make sure that the link to the editor is visible for others. :pray:

Thanks, and I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hi Stephan,

My Editor does not show like yours. I have no mention of « upgrade », meaning the Editor is probably in the upgraded mode.

I’ll DM you. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @timmarcie ,

Thank you for your message.

I checked the app and replied to you via DM. Please check it there and let me know about your progress.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Stefan