Services Plugins FAQs

Phone Number Input v1.7.0 - Invisible Initial Content

I’ve added them with dev access, the live version has data in which I need to observe privacy rules on.

Hey @gekko ,
Thank you for quick reply.

We’ve been granted access and I’ve already passed your app on to the developers, if we have any further questions I’ll be sure to get back to you!

Thank you for your patience

Best Regards,
Anton

Hey @gekko ,
Hope you are doing well.

Our developer has reviewed your app and tried to reproduce the issue based on the video you provided. The element focus seems to work properly.

However, we noticed a conditional setup on your side that changes the border color of the plugin element, which might be causing confusion. Could you please clarify if by “focus” you are referring to the border color change or the actual input field focus, which is a feature common to all input elements?

If you are referring to the actual focus, could you kindly provide detailed steps on how to reproduce the issue from your end? Starting from the index page would be helpful. :pray:

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated! :blush:

Best Regards,
Anton

From the Index page they can just go to the Add Temp Screen and try to enter a number into the Mobile or Phone boxes on that screen. I get a couple of numbers into typing and it loses focus and instead starts an on screen search for those characters. I’ll upload a video example onto a separate post because they keep getting declined.

Video demonstrating this is attached to this post. Hopefully it’ll go through

Hey @gekko .

I passed the information on to the development team.
If we have any additional questions, we will definitely contact you.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Anton

Browse all Zeroqode Plugins for bubble
Banner_Last3