Services Plugins FAQs

Phone Number Input v1.7.0 - Invisible Initial Content

I was so thankful to see that the value issue has been fixed in version 1.7.0 - it’s been causing me huge problems in my app so I was delighted to roll this update to my dev environment.

However I’ve noticed that the initial value that is set when the element is loaded is invisible. If you run the inspection tool it shows the value in the box but you can’t actually see it on the page. If I roll back to a previous version it appears again. However so does the value issue!

Would it be possible to get a version where both works - with some urgency?!

Hello @gekko ,
Thank you for contacting us.

I’m sorry to hear that you experienced a problem when using the plugin.
I have already forwarded the request to the developers and as soon as I have a response from them, I will be sure to get back to you.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Best Regards,
Anton

Thanks Anton, my client is finding erroneous values being saved back into their live database due to the value error so I’m particularly keen to see resolution to the recent issue.

Hey @gekko ,
Thank you for your patience.

I’m excited to share that we have effectively resolved the issue with the Phone Number Input action and have updated it to version 1.8.0 .

Could you kindly update the plugin within your app to this latest version and confirm whether everything is now operating smoothly? :blush:

Feel free to explore the plugin’s functionality on our demo page.

Your patience and cooperation throughout this process have been greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Anton

I’m sorry to say this version not only has the initial content error it also has a new one where it keeps resetting the value in the box when you get to a valid length.

The longer term issue I’ve been battling is that the value wasn’t updating but then it did in v1.7.0 and I was delighted. BUT the boxes were empty. Now the boxes aren’t empty but the value issue is back as well as the new disappearing numbers one. Examples of v1.7.0 and v1.8.0 below - the text field above is outputting the value of the box below and isn’t updating in line with the content of the box in the latest version.

I also tried to post a video where you could see a new issue where the input box keeps clearing on a form with phone number validation set. It was declined by the bot.

Hello @gekko ,

I`m sorry for any issues with the recent update. While we strive to make everything perfect, unfortunately things don’t always go according to plan. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Please know that I have already communicated this to the development team and they are working hard to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience and for helping us improve.

Best Regards,
Anton

Thanks Anton,

Perhaps a little more testing before pushing the next version? :upside_down_face:

I’m trying to avoid coding a workaround on this so I’m hoping the next version will be good.

D

Hola @gekko ,
Hope you are doing well.

At the moment the developers are in the final stages and we will be releasing an update soon, as soon as I get info on them I will be sure to let you know.

Have a nice day and thanks for your patience!

Best Regards,
Anton

Hey @gekko ,
Thank you so much for your patience!

I’m happy to inform you that we’ve successfully resolved the issue with the Phone Number Input action, and the plugin has been updated to version 1.9.0 - Fixed uncontrolled value reset and states refresh

Could you please update the plugin in your app to this latest version and let us know if everything is working as expected? :blush:

You’re welcome to check out the plugin’s functionality on our demo page as well.

We truly appreciate your cooperation and patience throughout this process.

Best regards,
Anton

Hello Anton,

We’re getting close! The value seems to be updating, it’s visible and the box isn’t resetting. :tada:

However… At the point it was resetting previously it’s still losing focus. This is more manageable than the reset but still quite irritating. It seems to be linked to if validation is set.

Hugely pleased with the progress so far though!

Hello @gekko ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Could you please explain in more detail what exactly is not working in the plugin?
Is it that when the page is refreshed the original numbers and flag are reset?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Anton

Please see video

It’s losing focus when you try to type in the input box, you see it keeps losing the cursor and going to an on page search instead of entering the values into the box until you click on it again. I think it’s at the same points it was resetting before. This is a much lesser issue but still not ideal for UX.

again I’ve posted a video so you can see but it’s been auto hidden by the bot.

Hello @gekko ,
Thanks for the reply and sorry for the long wait due to the weekend.

Our developers are already working on this issue and I will get back to you soon with an update.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Anton

Thanks Anton,

Be great to draw a line under this one!!

Hey @gekko ,
Hope you are doing well.

Our developers have updated the Phone Number Input plugin to the new version 1.10.0 in which they fixed all previous bugs.

Please check the functionality of the plugin and let me know if everything works as it should now.

Also, I would like to ask you, if everything works as it should, to change the review about our plugin (you left earlier) to a new and honest review.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Best Regards,
Anton

Hi Anton,

I’ve updated, refreshed the app and it still loses focus…

Hello @gekko ,

We have some additional questions regarding your setup and we would be happy to help you resolve any issues. Would it be possible for you to add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators in your application and provide us with a link to your app? This will enable us to check your settings and reproduce them on our side to identify the issue.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, please follow these steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com.

Please note that you may receive a warning message regarding the plan, but since Zeroqode is on an Agency plan, you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Anton