Templates Plugins Courses

Phone Number Input with Formatting - New Plugin from Zeroqode

We have just published a new plugin
Phone Number Input with Formatting - this is an input field designed specifically for phone numbers. Users can select their country from a drop-down list and the input element would hint the right format. Plugin would also check whether the phone number format is correct and would return the result as a state. Plugin would also return the phone number in case it is correctly entered.

You can try the working demo here:
Zeroqode Phone Number Input with Formatting

And a screenshot:

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hello, I am currently using this plugin. I have a question regarding the Field Types within Bubble and whether this plugin will create a Field Type that will be formatted as a phone number? I ask because I do not see a field type of phone number currently listed.

Up to this point I have been using text as my Field Type for the phone number field but want to be sure the Field Types for my contact records of phone number plays nicely with this plugin since I will be capturing phone numbers and be following up with contacts via the inputted phone number.

My app has not launched yet so there isn’t any data conversion at this point, I just want to make sure I have a firm grasp on how this will work prior to launching my app.

Thank you!

Hey David, there is no such field type as phone number in Bubble and in general databases do not have anything like that. Just use a text field and it should be sufficient for your needs.
Hope this helps
Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, this is exactly what I needed to know.