Services Plugins FAQs

Phone Number Input with Formatting - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

Recently, our developers updated the plugin (version 1.29.0) and added the ability to customize the placeholder numbers (for example 000-00-00-000), besides that now you can use the same style (fonts, borders, input background color) as on a default Bubble input.
To do so, it is needed to add an input to the page, and mention the ID , check the below screenshot for reference:

To retrieve the style and the placeholder of the input it is needed to make sure that the ‘Use custom input’ checkbox is selected and add the same ID in the Phone Number Input element. Check the screenshot for reference:

Cheers! :tada

Hi team…

Is there anything we can do for the country select list on desktop and mobile?

On mobile, currently it takes up almost the entire screen, and the scroll bar is hidden:

On desktop, other elements go over the top of it (I’ve tried bringing to front, and ensure it has a higher heirarchy in the elements tree)
Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 3.14.39 pm

It would also be good if the dropdown list was searchable/filterable by the user…

Hi @applaps,
Thank your message and for using the Phone Number Input with Formatting Plugin.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will take this into consideration.
I will add it to the plugin Improvement list, and our dev team will check how feasible it will be to add such a feature in the future, once it happens, I will let you know, but currently, I cannot provide any time frames, since this features request is at low priority.
Thank you for your understanding. :pray:

Regarding the Dropdown list of countries on the Mobile screen which covers most parts of the screen. Unfortunately, you cannot make it narrower, it has a standard Width size.

On the other hand, the plugin allows setting the height of these dropdowns as well as specifying the list of required countries to make the list shorter and more mobile-friendly.
See the screenshots below:

Details

In case you need to keep the full list of country codes, the scrolling on mobile works pretty well:

Screenshots of scrolling

Here you can find my test page: zeroqode-demo-05 | Bubble Editor

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
Best regards, :slight_smile:

The number format for New Zealand does not allow 11 digits, and there are 11-digit mobile numbers. I am have trouble with some of my clients. Can you please change it? Many thanks.

Hi @elmo.c.gomes

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

An investigation has been opened about this issue and we will get back to you as soon as we have an update regarding this matter.

Hope you have a great day :hugs:

@elmo.c.gomes

Can you please provide some examples of 11-digit phone numbers so we understand how to format this plugin to work as efficiently as possible.

Thank you so much for the time taken :hugs:

Very impressive. Thank you so much for taking care of that so fast.

Hi again @elmo.c.gomes,

Sorry for disturbing you!

In order to test and add your request for 11-digit NZ phone number, please give us some examples so we can proceed further with your query.

Thank you so much.
Cheers :hugs: