Services Plugins FAQs

Pinterest Grid New Responsive Engine

I was looking at the plugin for the pinterest style grid in the new responsive engine. In the editor, it appears that both the repeating group and group in the repeating group’s cell are fixed width. Can the repeating group / cell width be responsive, or does the plug in only work by setting it at a fixed width? When I tried the plugin without setting a fixed width, the cells were all jumbled and the columns overlapped.

Hi @ladd0393,
Thank you for reaching out and for using the Pinterest Style Grid Plugin.

We have recently updated the plugin and adapted it to the new responsive, please make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin which is Version: 1.9.0.
For the plugin to work on the new Bubble responsive engine, it should also be set up in accordance with the new responsive rules, for an example of how it should be configured please see this demo editor page.

If I can help you with any additional information - please let me know.
Have a great day.

Hi Igor,

The problem I’m having is that the demo editor still has both the repeating group and cell group checked as fixed width. What I’m wondering is, can I make the repeating group / cell width responsive to the page (i.e. not fixed width).

Hi @ladd0393,
Thank you for your reply.

I’ve passed your request to the dev team for additional investigation, once any news will become available, I will let you know asap.
Thank you for understanding.

Have a great weekend ahead.
Regards,

1 Like

Hi @ladd0393,
Hope you are doing well.

We’ve done additional testing for the Pinterest Style Grid Plugin, and it is fully adapted to the new Bubble responsive engine. Please make sure you have set your page accordingly, as for guidance you can see our test page and replicate the same setup here: zeroqode-demo-13 | Bubble Editor
Hope it helps.

Thank you for your patience and please update the plugin to the latest version. :pray:

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to help. :slight_smile:
Best regards,

1 Like