Services Plugins FAQs

đź“Ś Pinterly Pins like Pinterest - New Template from Zeroqode

pinterest_forum

Pinterly - Pins Board like Pinterest Template is a fully responsive and dynamic template that allows creating pin galleries similar to Pinterest. Create, share, save and download the pins you like, follow creators and message your favorite ones. Get notified when something new is there. Pinterly is a perfect board for your ideas.

Features:

• Masonry grid for pins
  • Create/edit pins and boards
  • Share pins
  • Download pins
  • Follow users and see their pins in “following” page
  • Comment pins
  • Messaging: Send messages to other users
  • Notification: Get notification of new pins
  • Admin Dashboard

Live demo: https://pinteresttemplate.bubbleapps.io/

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hello, @levon I purchased the template, but since it has a lot of functionality that I don’t need at MVP stage of my project, I am trying to just duplicate the Masonry style grid of images…

Since I am new to Bubble, I appreciate your patience with my lack of nomenclature… :sweat_smile:

I built the grid following your methodology in the template…

Hidden Group A [Data Source: Search for Images - Layout: Full List]

Repeating Group Horizontal [Source: Hidden Group A List of Images - Layout: Ext Vert Scrolling]

Repeating Group Vertical [Source: RGH’s List of Images:items from Current Cell’s Index - Layout: Full List]

Group Image Container [Source: Current Cell’s Image]

Image [Source: Parent Group’s Image]

This is displaying all the test data inputed - however it repeats the full list (minus 1 image) for each RGV [then it repeats the entire list again in a new RGH].

I figure that I missed something simple so any guidance is truly appreciated.

Thank you!!! :pray:

Hi @levon. Purchased this template to mess around and teach myself bubble. Has been working great, but I cannot get a “pin” to delete. The workflow looks good, but the pin will not delete from the database. Am I missing something?

Greatly appreciate any help, thanks!

Hello, @mshibuya22
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow me to note that the “Delete pin” action deleting the pin from the repeating group, where it is placed.
However, in order to investigate your case, can you please record a screencast with an entire process of deleting the pin and after it, providing the screenshot with the refreshed DataBase. It will help me to provide you response at the nearest time :pray:

Best regards,

@Ecaterina was able to figure it out, thanks.

2 Likes

Hello, @mshibuya22
Happy to hear that!

In case you will face any additional issues - please be free to contact us :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,

@Ecaterina

I would like to build the ability to filter a repeating group (similar to the admin page).

But when I try to add this workflow to the Repeating group called “New Pins,” Element Actions does not include “repeating group>display lists”. Is this because New Pins is a Repeating Element?

What is the best workflow to filter the pins in the repeating element called New Pins?

Thank you!

Hello, @mshibuya22
Thanks for your question.

Please allow me to mention that the difference between filtering for the Admin page and your page is that, Dropdown in the admin page is already including the values:

You can’t filter the information directly in the repeating group. Please find this tutorial in order to manage how exactly you can do it: Filtering Repeating Groups | Bubble.io Tutorial - YouTube

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

Yes, I tried that tutorial first, but with that process, I get this error:

If you have any other thoughts I would appreciate the help. If not, I will keep trying :slight_smile:

Thanks, again!

Hello, @mshibuya22
I’m sorry that my reply was not helpful to you.

Allow me to mention that you receive this error for the reason that you haven’t any element for displaying the data (like the dropdown). So, in case you are search information through the application, you should place the element, like input, for display.

However, in order to provide you a more suitable option for your application, can you please describe in detail the result you are trying to achieve?

Looking to hear from you soon.
Best regards,

The result I am trying to achieve is the same as the video. I think the problem is the repeating group that I am trying to filter is a reusable element in which the data source is set by a custom state.

I cannot follow the steps in the video because the input is on a different page than the repeating group. Does that make sense? I think I need to break up the reusable element so I can reference the input?

Sorry, my explanation may not be very clear.

Hello, @mshibuya22
Thanks for the explanation.

Please note that you can sort the information in the Repeating Group here “Sort By”:

Also, please add the “first item” in the Data Source. It will fix your issue from the error pannel.

Please try it and let me know about the result.
Best regards,

Do you know why element action does not have display list?

Thank you.

Hello, @mshibuya22

Please allow me to mention that you don’t see the “display list” because it is a Bubble logic itself. In case you are working with a dropdown, it is assumed that you choose one single value among those already specified in the dropdown. So, there is no action, which will change all values from the dropdown.

In case you have any specific cases or questions, please let u know as many details as possible. We will be able to provide you a detailed response only in case of a detailed request from your side.

Looking to hear from you soon.
best regards,

Hello,

Please allow me to add some details to your request.
In order to display the list in the repeating group, you can use one of the variants below:

1. You can create a state for the Reusable Element ( new pins is a reusable element in the default template version). When this state is not empty > display the list in the repeating group with the required information.

2. You need to send in the URL the parameter by which you would like to filter all the information.
    After that, fin the Reusable Element you should set the “do when the condition is true → parameter”
    and to display the list in RG.

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

I figured it out, but I think it was a workaround so this is very helpful. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, @mshibuya22
Happy to hear that!

In case I can help you with any additional information - please let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,