Services Plugins FAQs

Pixel facebook and facebook plugin

Hi everyone,

Juste a quick question : does anybody know where I can find a tutorial to explain me how I can set up facebook pixel ? (I have access to all the video of zeroqode)

In addition, I do not understand the interest of facebook plugins, could you give me some advantages ?

thanks by advance

Hello!

We don’t have the video tutorial on setting up the Facebook pixel as the whole procedure won’t take more than a couple of minutes of your time.

1. Install the Facebook Pixel plugin by Zeroqode https://bubble.is/plugin/facebook-pixel-for-retargeting--1504514959666x485544696450383900
  2. Go here and create your Pixel
  1. copy your Pixel ID and paste it twice for both Plugin parameters

2. that’s it, now Facebook will track Facebook users who visit your web-site and you can show your campaigns to them on Facebook

Regarding your second question, the plugins in general are used to make your app development easier and your experience with Bubble as code-free as possible.
You can easily insert the Pixel code without plugin, if you know where to do it. If you don’t, you can just install the plugin and set everything up without bagging into code. The plugin is free to use, you can try it and decide whether you need it or not.

Kind regards,
Olga

3 Likes

Thanks for your answers. I dit that, but I was not sur it worked and after that, I tried to change several parameters. The pixel was active once, but U can’t check it anymore.

Do you think it is ok if I past pixel code here :

You did everything correctly! To check that the pixel is working, go to your website and load a page.

Then head back to the “Pixels” tab in Facebook Ads Manager and in the top right next to details it should have a green dot and say when the pixel was last active.

Could you try it please?

Kind regards,
Olga

1 Like

Everything is working !! Thanks a lot Olga

1 Like

I’m glad to hear it! If you have any other questions, post it here at the Zeroqode Forum and we’ll try to help you.

Also, if you find our plugin useful, could you rate it by going to Plugins Tab in your Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Kind regards,
Olga

1 Like