Services Plugins FAQs

Play video in bubble from link saved in database

Hi! I used the AWS File Uploader in my system, and it is working perfectly fine, also I am storing the URL in my bubble database so that it would not eat too much space in my bubble application.

So it goes like this, the user uploads a video, then a URL was generated, the URL will be stored in the bubble database when the user clicks the save button, and then on the other side, the user will open a page with video, and when loaded, that particular video link stored in the bubble database will be loaded.

I tried to copy-paste the video URL, and it worked, but I cannot play when I am calling the URL stored in the bubble database.

My question is, what will you recommend as a video plugin to view the URL stored in my database?

And do you have any solutions on how I can call the video URL from the bubble database?

thank you

Hello, @gesme
Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that you can play the video through the HTML element on your page. Please follow all these steps.

<video width="320" height="240" controls>
  <source src="movie.mp4" type="video/mp4">
  <source src="movie.ogg" type="video/ogg">
  Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video>
  • Change a part of this code in a next way:

As you can see, we are using the Data Table, where the AWS URLs are stored.

Thus, as a result, you will see the video, uploaded to your AWS.

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for this, it is working perfectly fine

Hello, @gesme
Happy to hear it.

In case I can help you with anything else- let me know. I will be happy to assist you :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,