Services Plugins FAQs

Please help me to find the right Twilio plan for my budget

Hi everyone,
I’m sure you’ve all heard about Air.AI or have seen a video discussing it.
I’m currently attempting to work with Air.AI, but I’ve hit a roadblock, where I have to interact with my agent. Whenever I try to communicate with my agent, the webpage prompts me to upgrade my Twilio account from the free trial. Air’s tech support mentioned that I can use any plan other than the free trial. However, my budget is extremely limited, around $100 per month, and I’m not familiar with Twilio’s pricing. Which Twilio plan would be the most affordable while still being usable for Air.AI cold calling? Ideally, I’d like to allocate $1 per day for Air.AI, which totals to $30 per month.

Which Twilio plan would you recommend that fits within my budget?

I’m a complete beginner, and I greatly appreciate anyone who takes the time to assist me. I’m genuinely striving to improve my circumstances and find hope in this endeavor.
Thank you.

Hello @nikinagy1nikinagy ,
Thank you for reaching out to us.

For the most current and accurate pricing information for Twilio services, I recommend visiting the official Twilio pricing page at Twilio Pricing. Twilio’s pricing structure is generally usage-based, which means the rates can vary depending on the services and volume you require.

Since pricing details can change and may be different for various services, the information on Twilio’s own website will be the most reliable. Additionally, if you have specific pricing queries or need a more tailored estimate, reaching out to Twilio’s sales or support team would be the best course of action. They can provide you with personalized assistance and advice.

Should you have any further questions regarding our products, please feel free to let us know. We’re here to help!
Have a nice day. :blush: