Services Plugins FAQs

Plugin Error - Air Color Picker

I got this error when I update qa color with your plugin :

The plugin Air Color Picker / element Air Color picker threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘includes’)
at update (PLUGIN_1498952719168x889602776416649200/Air-Color-Picker-update–Air-Color-picker-.js:3:1329)
at eval (PLUGIN_1498952719168x889602776416649200/Air-Color-Picker-update–Air-Color-picker-.js:3:5038) (please report this to the plugin author)

Many thanks.
Jean-François.

Hi @CabinetInspire ,
Thank you for your message and for using the Air Color picker plugin.

I carefully tested the plugin demo page and unfortunately didn’t encounter similar issues on it.

To understand better your use case and what went wrong inside your app with our plugin, we need more details shared first:
Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording I can suggest using the Loom tool.

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.
Best regards,

I’ve got a similar error. Air Color picker elements in multiple different click-separated tabs. None of them load, all giving a similar js:3:xxxx number in the debug mode error report.

Hi Vasile,

I tried to reproduce the error but it was not easy!
This error occurs only the first time you refresh the page (F5 with google chrome).
The next time you try to update the color, everything is fine…
There is nothing in the “page loaded” event.

This is a video to show that : Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

This is another video with the content of the workflow : Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Hope this helps you to sort out this issue.
Best Regards,
Jean-François.

Hi @CabinetInspire,
Thank you for contacting us.

We have inspected the videos you have provided. However, upon review, we noticed that the element you interact with is not related to our Air Color Picker plugin. The first video appears to demonstrate an interaction with a date picker, which is not associated with our plugin. Additionally, the second video focuses on the setup of a repeating group.

To assist you more effectively, could you please provide us with specific video documentation showcasing the error you’re encountering with the Air Color Picker plugin. This will enable us to gain a clearer understanding of the issue and offer a more targeted fix.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation:pray:
Best regards

Hi @solegnowicz ,
Thank you for your message and choosing our plugin.

Would it be convenient for you to provide more details regarding your use case?
Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording I can suggest using the Loom tool.
Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
All the best, :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Vasile,

Apologize for the wrong links!
Here is the correct link :Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom
And the other one : Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Thanks again.

Hi @CabinetInspire ,
Thank you for your message, I hope you are doing well :slightly_smiling_face:

After carefully testing on our side, unfortunately, we didn’t encounter this issue. On examining the materials you’ve provided, I suggest you delete the Air color picker element from your page, upgrade to the latest version, and afterward set it up once more according to your content.

For any other plugin-related questions, feel free to reach back to me :pray:
Best regards.

1 Like

I’m getting the same type of error ( The plugin Air Color Picker / element Air Color picker threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘includes’) at update (PLUGIN_1498952719168x889602776416649200/Air-Color-Picker-update–Air-Color-picker-.js:3:1329) at eval (PLUGIN_1498952719168x889602776416649200/Air-Color-Picker-update–Air-Color-picker-.js:3:5038) (please report this to the plugin author)

15:11:35

Element AirColorpicker font color secondary1 button)

For me, it started happening randomly, and does not happen on every page load. For me it primarily happens on color pickers which are hidden in a nested group. When color pickers are placed inside an group invisible on page load which is a part of another group that is visible on page load, they work fine. However, when they are placed on layer further down, ie. in a group who’s parent is invisible on page load, they throw this error and on the front-end they simply look like a cut off text input element.

Hi @CabinetInspire ,
Thank you for your message and using our plugin.

I tried to reproduce the scenario you’ve mentioned, by placing the Air color picker in groups and making them invisible according to your description of your case, but didn’t encounter a similar issue.

Can you please explain in more detail what are trying to achieve with our plugin so that we can understand how this error appears? If you wouldn’t mind providing in addition to the description of the issue you are facing, screenshots and screencasts with the conditions, and workflows for the groups and color pickers?

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there.

I appreciate your cooperation :pray:
Best regards,

Hi Vasile, thanks for taking your time and looking into this! I’ve been able to pinpoint at least one reason that this error might be thrown. If you set the initial color as a dynamic color and then that dynamic expression is unable to fetch any value, it does crash it.
Thanks!

Hello @pontus,
Thank you for providing additional details :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you please provide along the text description, screenshots and screencasts with the conditions, and workflows for the groups and color pickers, so that we can understand how this error appears?

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
All the best, :slightly_smiling_face: