Services Plugins FAQs

Plugin Error Report - Need Help!

Hi,

I used the plugin Fuzzy Search and Autocomplete correctly until last week. I now face this error from mobile ( and not from desktop ) every time a url changes…
Then everything works as if nothing happened, but this error popup is very annoying…

Can someone please help?
Thanks for your attention! :slight_smile:

Carlo

Hello, @carlo!

As I can see from the provided screenshot error popup is pointing to the plugin Router for Navigation. So, in order to help you better, could you, please, provide more details like: the exact steps to reproduce the issue, screenshots of workflows and settings. Also, please, notice if you did any changes in the plugin’s settings.

Thank you for understanding! :pray:
Best Regards, Julia!

Hi @Julia,

sorry for the late reply.
I don’t know how but I wrote the wrong plugin name, I was talking about the URL Router for Navigation Plugin from ZQ.
I still have the same problem, only from mobile, every time a URL changes.
I thought the problem could be the “is live version?” or the positioning of the element on the page but it seems that is something different…
I will attach here some screenshots:

I really can’t understand what’s happening here… and it’s really annoying.
Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Carlo

Hi, @carlo!

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. To understand better this situation, could you please, provide some details, like: phone model, browser/OS. Also, please, clarify if you’ve converted your app into native app or just used as a responsive web app via browser.

Best, Julia!

Hi @Julia,

I’m facing the issue on different mobile phones ( iPhoneSE, iPhone5, Samsung/Android ) and with different browsers (Safari, Chrome…). I just used a responsive web app.

I really need to fix it because I have to launch the website soon!
Thanks for your help!

carlo

Hi @Julia,

I finally found the error by myself…
It was just a stupid thing!
Apparently, the router element was placed in a group that was not visible with smaller screens, now I put it in the main group and is working perfectly again!
Thanks for your kindness!
Best regards,
carlo

Hi, @carlo!

Glad that you managed to solve it! :slight_smile:

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it give it as many stars as it deserves :slight_smile:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble. :slight_smile:

Also if you have any questions, please, let us know!
Best, Julia!