Services Plugins FAQs

Plugin GMAIL : API OAuth Dev Verification

Hello all, @levon

I added a sign in with Gmail in my app. When a user connects his Gmail account, the following message appears:

I went through most of the process to fix it but still, Google sent me this email while my app has its own domain name

Do somebody had the same problem and know how to fix it?

Thanks

Hi, @jv.hirigoyen !

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please check in your app → Tab Settings- > Domain/name if it is indicated your domain properly. If so, then try to follow the instruction provided by Google in the e-mail to complete the verification of your app.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

Hi Julia,

My domaine is connected properly. I followed the Google advice but it is still not working

Hi, @jv.hirigoyen!

I am very sorry that you had such an unpleasant experience. In this case, I’m afraid I couldn’t give you a step-by-step guide because it is more related to Google itself, it would be better to contact them. I believe they can advise you in the right direction. However, you can check the steps you took by doing verification. As I can see in the email, Google says that you are trying to verify the bubbleapps.io domain. So, check if you listed properly your domain in google console when fetching API keys.

Please take a look at these couple of tutorial of how to set Google API- OAuth:

Also, you may address to bubble forum regarding that bubbleaps.io domain is not verified. Maybe they can give you some hints on this matter.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

Hi Julia,

I watched the examples but it still does not work.

COuld you please provide a video explaining how to do it with your plugin?

Thanks

Hi, @jv.hirigoyen!

If you have watched the provided examples and did not succeed - then, I suppose, you have made a mistake at some step, unfortunately. As per the error description - it says that you need to verify your app with Google (this means, you need to verify the application you have created within your google console with Google support). I have shared with you the videos that can help you with this question. In case it does not work - please reach the Google Support, because we are not capable to verify your google app.

I’m afraid, it is not possible. Because, as you can see, none of our demo Google plugin pages are verified with google. Each demo page you test displays this Google “This app isn’t verified” alert - so, there is no way I can show you the example of how this is done with our plugin because it is not done at all.
Once more, would you kindly check carefully the videos I’ve shared or reach the Google Support team in order to verify the app you have created?

Best, Julia.