Services Plugins FAQs

PlugIn Image_Annotation errors console

Hello,
I am using version 1.24.0 of the plugin.

When I load the page where the plugin is located, I get the following error messages in the nav console:

In debugger :

See this video : Brave - Ytoo - Brave - 19 September 2024 | Loom

The image loading may be conditional on a selection from a dropdown list.
However, the image and pins load correctly when i select one image without new errors.

But when i deselect the image, there are a new pack of errors.

This doesn’t block the plugin, but it’s not really clean.
Best regards

1 Like

Hello @dhnotes,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

It appears that the error messages you’re encountering are due to the image URLs in the “Image” or “Pin Image” fields of the plugin element being inaccessible.

Could you please confirm if the links you are using are accessible? Additionally, could you try uploading a static images directly from your computer to see how it will work in that case?

Thanks, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello @Stephan,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay.

I don’t use the static image of the plugin. I use a attribut of the think.

I confirm that the link is accessible, because it’s on bubble storage.
And i load a static image, it’s the same error.

//57ecb4dcc14a538e83e371857118dd50.cdn.bubble.io/f1727266216662x427844805329419900/002Pin.png

When i load an image in the plugin, not a pin, there no error after.

Best Regards,

Hello @dhnotes,

Thanks for your message.

Upon further checking, the error message is coming from the value you are setting in the “Image” field, not in the “Pin image” field. Could you please try setting a static image in the element and check if you still get the same error, or make sure that the value there is of the correct format?

Also, could you please check our demo page editor to see an example of how to set up the plugin?

Please check it and let us know how it works afterward. Thanks, and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hello @Stephan,
Thanks for clarify the error.

Unfortunaly in my workflow, when i load the element, the image field must be empty because, as like you see in the video, the image is selected by a dropdown element.

In my use case, to load the element with a image field with an URL empty, it’s must be interesting to not try the url.

Can you evaluate this possibility?

Best regards,

1 Like

Hello @dhnotes ,

Thank you for your message, and I apologize for the delayed response over the weekend.

For your use case, if you want to select the image from a dropdown, you can set the Image Annotation to not be visible upon page load[image]. And after selecting from the dropdown, you can make it visible using conditionals[image].

Regarding your question:

Could you please clarify what you meant by that?

Could you please try setting the visibility as mentioned on your page and let me know how it works for you?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan