Services Plugins FAQs

Plugin map extender

Hi everyone,

I’m interested in the map extender plugin and I have a few questions. I am currently using another map plugin but the waypoint features does not work well.
1.Can I add waypoint coordinates or do I have to use geo adresses only ?
2.In my app I display routes of events using waypoints but I only show the markers from the start and the end of the routes. The markers of the waypoints are hidden. Can I do that with your plugin, or the waypoints markers are always dispayed ?
3. Can I upload my own markers or Icons ?
4. Can I personalize the color of the stroke ?
Thank you by advance.

Hello, @sami2
Thanks for your questions and interest in our plugin :pray:

First of all, please allow me to advise you to analyze the documentation for this plugin to investigate the structure and main features:

Also, test the plugin functionality/design by visiting its Live Demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-12.bubbleapps.io/map_extender

I’m afraid, that this plugin does not include Waypoints at all. However, you can check the “Mapbox Map plugin” for this option.

This plugin uses the default image for the markers.

You can use an Action " Set Geo JSON Style By ID". This action is used to set the style for GeoJSON by its id (fill color, stroke color, stroke weight).

However, as I mentioned earlier, please allow me to advise you to check this plugin:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

First of all, thank you for your answer. I checked the live demo page at https://zeroqode-demo-12.bubbleapps.io/map_extender and there is a box where you can add waypoints so I’m confused by your answer Ecaterina.

Anyway, like I mentionned in my first post I need to display a route with waypoints but only show the markers from initial position and destination (hide the waypoints markers). Can I do that with mapbox ?

Thank you fo the documentation I’ll look into it.

Hello, @sami2
I’m sorry for misleading you :pray:

With the Bubble’s Google Map Extender plugin you indeed can add Waypoints to the map:

However, you will see markers for each waypoint on the map.

As for the MapBox Map plugin, I suppose that it will be suitable for your case. Please find below the screenshot:

So, the waypoints could be not highlighted by the icons, but they will be placed on the map, as you will indicate them.

Please analyze all the provided information and let me know if you have some additional questions on this matter.
Best regards,