Services Plugins FAQs

"Plyr" - Video Player Does Not Work

You just purchased the Plyr Video Play Pluggin. But the same has several problems.
1 despite having bought and paid, it shows a message on the plugins screen informing that it is paid and that it must be acquired… but how is that if I have already paid? see screenshot below.

when playing a video it opens the browser Debugger and crashes. see image below.

What is happening?

Hello, @geraldons
Thank you for reaching out. :pray:t2:

First of all, could you please clarify if you purchased the plugin exactly for the app you show in the screenshot? When you purchase the subscription for the plugin, it’s available only for one application.

You can find more info here: Terms | Bubble

If the plugin was purchased for this app only, you need to reach the Bubble Support team for this situation as all plugin sales go through the Bubble marketplace platform. You can reach out to their team at support@bubble.io.

In case you need to use the plugin in more than one app - you need to install and purchase it separately in each app. Also, you can transfer the subscription of the plugin between your apps. For this, you need to reach the Bubble support team again, because Zeroqode is unable to help with the plugin transfer, unfortunately.

As for the issue, would it be convenient for you to share more details about it? Particularly we would like to see the screenshots/video recordings of this issue and your setup. For the screencast recording, I can suggest using the Loom tool.

Also, please share the following details:

1. the plugin version you are using
  2. device/os/browser you are using
  3. which plugin element you are using
  4. what video format you are trying to play
  5. how large is the file you are trying to play (MB)
  6. plugin element screenshot

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Gulce

Para Facilitar criei uma página nova totalmente vazia. e inseri nela apenas o componente BubbleVideo e coloquei no Dinamik Link a url de um vídeo público.

1 - versão 1.21.0
2 - Chrome windows 10
3 - BubbleVideo
4 - link do video https://s3.us-west-1.wasabisys.com/bizbook/Perfis/afonsomarmitex/Imagens/Post/Video1_15.mp4

5 - Video1_15.mp4 Size 3.75 Mb
6 -

Abrindo no navegador o vídeo está pausado. se clicar ele até abre. mas vou usar na versão Mobile.
Então abra o navegador e aperte F12 para entrar em modo mobile e de desenvolvedor.
Execute a página novamente com F5 aí já aparecem os erros…

Aguardo Retorno, Obrigado.

Hello, @geraldons
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:t2:

I’ve tried to create the same scenario, and unfortunately, the issue is not reproducing on our side. Therefore, would it be convenient for you to provide us with access to your app in order to test the issue in your app environment? We need to proceed with additional plugin tests in your app.

For this please add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app (disregard the warning, our email can be added to the collaborator list even if your app is on the Free plan).

This will help us a lot to investigate your issue.

essa url tem uma página em branco contendo apenas o plyr.

acesse ela e veja os erros…

O erro ocorre se colocar o navegador em versão Mobile ou Responsivo.
abra o Chrome e tecle F12 o vídeo não inicia.

@geraldons Thank you for the link. :pray:t2:

We will make an update and fix this asap. Once the plugin is updated, I will notify you straight away. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Hi again! @geraldons

By this message, I would like to inform you that we have fixed this issue. Can you please make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin which is 1.22.0.?

If not, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and let me know if it helped. Looking forward to your reply. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Gulce