Services Plugins FAQs

Post tweet impossible - Tweet ID empty

I set up everything, URL, workflow as in the demo version but posting a tweet is impossible

Hi @victor.grandchamp, thanks for your message.

Please check the following things:

• check if the user is authorized successfully on the page prior to tweet posting.
  • be sure not to have copied workflows (copy&paste) from the demo page, as the demo version is a bit different and copied actions can cause errors, just replicate the workflows on your side, using the installed plugin actions.
  • action “Post new tweet” has the corresponding Oauth settings set.

Hope these hints help. If the issue will persist, please let me know and share (here or in DM) a screencast (I suggest using the Loom tool) with all related workflows setup and opened browser console.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Thanks, I fixed it. just level up my dev account on twitter

2 Likes

Hi @victor.grandchamp, thanks for letting me know that the issue is solved :hugs:

If there will be any other plugin-related questions that we can help with, please let me know :wink:

Have a great weekend ahead!

Regards,

Hi @Serg
I have a last question, how to get /stock in database he id of a tweet posted from the application ?

Hi @victor.grandchamp, thanks for your question, and sorry for the delayed answer.

After tweeting a post, you can use the custom state that appears as a result of step 1:

Hope this will help. Let me know if there are any other questions :wink:

Regards,

Thanks !!! This will help me

@victor.grandchamp, you’re welcome :blush:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you could rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and gives it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble :blush:

Regards,

Re @Serg

Promised last question

Before I venture a little more into the exploration of the plugin.

Is there the possibility with the plugin to pull up the tweets of a list created

Hi @victor.grandchamp, thanks for your question.

I’m afraid that our plugin doesn’t include such a feature. Sorry about that. Closes option to the desired one is to get the list of tweets from a timeline. See an example of such setup on our demo editor page: Zeroqode-demo-20 | Bubble Editor

Let me know if there will be any other plugin-related questions that I can help with.

Regards,