Services Plugins FAQs

Pre Defined List of Geographic Locations

Hello,

I am trying to create a list of places (similar to a search box function that allows users to search for geographic places) but rather than users being able to search for all locations, I want to limit where they can search by creating a dropdown menu. Is this possible, and if so how?

Best,
Enrique

Hello, @enrique.barco96
Thanks for reaching out.

Allow me to mention that required functionality is possible, however, your question is more related to the Bubble Functionality. In case you have difficulties with creating this functionality in your application, we recommend you place your request on the Bubble Forum.

From our side, allow us to propose you this plugin: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/zq-fuzzy-search--autocomplete-1553511659347x392791628733743100

The plugin allows choosing from any data source, searching for not perfect matches accounting for typos and close matches.

In case you would be interested to know more about this plugin, kindly follow these steps:

• test the plugin functionality/design by visiting its Live Demo page ;
  • make sure that you have checked the plugin documentation to investigate the structure and main features of the current plugin setup, (right side “Documentation” link on the template page).

Hope it will be helpful for you.
Best regards,