Services Plugins FAQs

Print Another Page Not Working - Print Pro Plugin

I’m trying to use the Print Pro plugin to print another page and it doesn’t seem to be working. I found this demo page of of the plugin and the Print Another page workflow isn’t working here either.

Was wondering if if this workflow could be fixed or is there an another way to be able to print another page?

Hi @lester, thanks for reaching out.
We’ve checked plugin functionality on our side and it works well.
Kindly use for reference (to check workflows and element settings) the plugin official Demo & Editor pages, available here:

Hope it helps.

Regards,

I am trying to use the element action Print Another Page and I don’t see a button for that workflow on your official Demo page as the other demo page I had mentioned in the above post. All the workflow on the official Demo page are workflows to print on that same page and I want to print a different page.

Hope this makes sense.

Hi @lester, sorry for the misunderstanding from my side.
Allow us to analyze this issue once again with the developer team, and come back with feedback in a due course.

Regards,

Dear @lester, thanks for your patience.

We have updated the plugin (fixed problem with Action “Print another page”) and corresponding pages with the “Print another page” feature:

Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and give it a try.

Thank you for the cooperation!

Regards,

Awesome. Thanks for update. I will check it out.

2 Likes

Dear @lester, you’re welcome :slight_smile:
If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves :wink:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Take care!

Regards,