Services Plugins FAQs

Print Pro doesn't reflect styles

When I make a pdf of the picture with Print Elements a Print Toolkit of Print Pro, I can make it styled.

But after I go to other page, return prior page, and make again, the pdf isn’t styled like the picture. After this occasion, I can’t make the pdf styled.

スクリーンショット 2023-02-07 10.50.59

Could you fix this issue of this plugin or tell me the way to escape this?

Hello, @tatsutatsuyan0529!
Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed reply. :pray:

To speed up the investigation process, would it be possible for you to add our support@zeroqode.com email to the list of your app collaborators? Please let me know the page where you are using the plugin and a step-by-step guide how to reproduce the issue.

You can ignore the warning about subscription plan, limiting the app collaborators number. Zeroqode is on an Agency plan and can be added to any Bubble app as a collaborator.

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Hello @kate
tatsutatsuyan0529 is a team member.

Sorry, I’m resisting the invitation …
But it can be easily replicated.

1. place a print button on the repeating group.
  2. transition to another screen in the middle of the process.
  3. go back to the original screen, press the print button, and the style is no longer applied.

Once the style is no longer applied, reloading does not cure it.

Here is the url to the reproduction video
https://fine-hydrogen-1ac.notion.site/print-pro-bug-16774525fb3e4b4ba915aefee9dc7fa1

workflow_1

Hello, @yamapod3. Thank you for your use case setup screenshots.

I have tried replicate it on my test page, please see:

As I can see, there is no issue with the popup styling. Can you please try to make sure the popup and group that you are going to print has a proper responsive settings? The issue might be in this.

In case my setup was not close to the one you had and I understood you wrong - please accept my apologies and correct me.

Thank you. :pray:

Thank you for your reply @kate .

Kate’s reproduction procedure is different.
It is necessary to “go to another page and back before printing.”

Share the recorded video.

1 Like

Hello @kate

Have you reproduced it?
Do you think this problem can be solved?

Hello, @yamapod3. Thank you so much for your patience. :pray:

Thank you for the video! It helped me to recreate your use case more accurately.
But, unfortunately, I was still not able to recreate the issue you have. Please see:

Can you please let me see your Layout settings of the group in popup element, that you want to print? Like this:

Also please let me know what Layout settings are set in this area:

It seems like the most possible root cause of the issue is the responsive settings (Layout). If I could have an ability to create a copy of your page to test the Layout settings on my own, I could try to help you in this case. But, unfortunately, you will have to play around with your Layout settings of the indicated area on my last screenshot on your own. :pensive:

Please let me know if there is any way I can help you with.
:pray:

@kate
Thank you for your kind reply.

Element was further simplified by removing and making it fixed.

I will share.
I have a feeling that RepeatingGroup is the cause and the reason .
I was able to confirm that it prints correctly when I remove the RepeatingGroup.

Hi @kate

Any progress?
I like to use RG whenever possible.
Best regards.

@yamapod3 ,

I can only suggest you adjusting your repeating group and its content to Column layout. I’m sorry, since I can not reproduce this use case on my end due to the lack of details or check it within your app - there is not much I can do. :pensive:

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
:pray:

Thank you for your reply

1 Like

Hello @kate

We found the cause.
It was not always reflected when generating the iframe.
You are using printThis(GitHub - jasonday/printThis: jQuery printing plugin; print specific elements on a page) in the internal plugin, right?

Instead of calling printpro, I solved the problem by calling printThis with copyTagClasses.
copyTagClasses: true

Are there any plans for printpro to support options?
I would like to continue using printpro if it is scheduled to be UPDATED because it is convenient.

Hello, @yamapod3. Thank you for this information.

I have forwarded your assumptions to the plugin developer. Once there are any news on your report, I will get back to you asap.

Thank you for your patience. :pray:

@yamapod3,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to let you know that we have carefully reviewed your latest comment and have updated the plugin accordingly.

Could you please take a moment to check the latest plugin version (1.29.0) and let us know if it resolved the issue you were experiencing? Your feedback is important to us and we are always striving to improve our products and services.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and for your patience as we worked to resolve it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,