Services Plugins FAQs

Print PRO Error

When trying to print Another Page gives this error:

Hello @fuad.jalilov,

Thank you for reaching out to us. :pray:

It appears you attempted to print a page from a different origin (app). Please note, this action is only supported when the link is within the same Bubble app as the page where the plugin is installed and being used(image), as the browser wouldn’t let doing that.

Could you please confirm if this is the case? Also, if you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to let us know.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hi Stephan,

I tried the below:

1. Internal link with ‘version-test’
  2. Internal link without ‘version-test’
  3. External link

All the same. Same error persists

Hello @fuad.jalilov,

Thank you for the message.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still experiencing issues with the plugin. To better understand what might be going wrong, could you please provide more details about your use case?

Specifically, could you share screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup (related to the action “Print another page”), the plugin element (especially the exact link you have set there), and how the issue manifests? For recording screencasts, I recommend using the Loom tool. Also please tell us which exact plugin version you are using and the browser. :pray:

Please ensure the video is recorded in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console open to capture any error messages. Once done, kindly share the link with us.

These details will help us to replicate your setup on our side and address the issue more effectively.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Stefan