Services Plugins FAQs

Print Pro: Inline scrollbars appearing when repeating group has page break

I’m having some issues when attempting to use Print Pro on a page that includes repeating groups. When a repeating group is “cut” by a page break a scrollbar appears for the repeating group and the content below it (even though that content is in an entirely separate group).

See: Dropbox Capture

And: Dropbox Capture

Is this known behavior and are there any suggestions around it?

Hi @finitejest, thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the delayed reply.

We’ve passed this issue to the developer team for research. Once any feedback will appear, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Hi @finitejest,

As a workaround that will remove the scrollbar display, please use the following HTML element with the following code (please be sure to enable the ID field display, Settings → API → Use field display instead of ID… ):

<style>
#ourRGID::-webkit-scrollbar {
  width: 0px;
}

/* Track */
#ourRGID::-webkit-scrollbar-track {
  background: #fff;
}

/* Handle */
#ourRGID::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
}

/* Handle on hover */
#ourRGID::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:hover {
}
</style>

Hope this helps. If there will be any other plugin-related questions that I can help with, please let me know.

Regards,

Hi Serg! Can I use this solution if I am using the Print Element option on PrintPro? I am also having a scroll bar appear when printing. Thanks!

Hi @anniewilcoxnh, thanks for reaching out.

Let us check this moment internally. Once I will get any results, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

@anniewilcoxnh, here is the feedback.

Yes, this HTML element can be used also for action that prints an element only. Please note that part of the flow (where the print preview popup appears) relates to the used browser, and may differ by setup and end result.

Drop me a message if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

Thank you! Where do I put this code in the Print Element Toolkit box?

Hi @anniewilcoxnh, thanks for your question.

The code mentioned above is not inserted within any plugin element or setting. It is inserted in an HTML element, see below for some hints:

Be sure to indicate same element ID both in element settings and your script within the HTML element

Hope this helps. Have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,

1 Like