Services Plugins FAQs

Print Pro Issue

Good Morning,

Based on feedback from Bubble support, the following bug is present with the Print Pro plugin.

“We’re detecting that the Zeroqode plugin, Print Pro, has a bug, namely it’s adding an extra # before the ID (ZQ team, I’ve CCed you in this email so that you could take a closer look here).” -Bubble Support (EVE)

A message was sent to Levon with more details. Please help friends!

Hello @josh3, thank you very much for reaching us!

We will inspect the plugin and will fix that issue. I will let you know when the updated version of the plugin with bug fixes will be published.

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Thanks Alex. That would be really helpful. I rely heavily on the plugins from your team and I’m happy that you responded so quickly.

1 Like

Just checking up. Any news on the update today?

Hello @josh3

Let me jump in here, there wasn’t a issue with the plugin but rather an undocumented propriety field.
When printing while providing an element ID, the ID should not contain hash symbol before the ids “#”

We’ve updated the documented field with necessary information, we’ve pushed the update to plugin so you could upgrade to latest version and simply change the element IDs respectively.
Thanks for understanding and patience.
:pray:

Regards,
Dumitru.

Thanks Dumitru! That did the trick and I’m back up and running.

This morning I heard from Bubble re another bug related to Print Pro. After installing the plugin, I noticed all the searchbox dropdown items (autosuggest) have too much spacing around them - see screenshot

gap

Removing the plugin sorts this out and Bubble has confirmed the issue is related to the plugin. Can we get this sorted?

Hi, @kenl!

Thanks for reaching out and reporting this to us!

We’ll check this carefully and get back to you asap. Apologies for the inconvenience. :pray:

Best, Julia.

Hi, there!

It’s been a while so apologies for the delay, but we’ve managed to fix the issue. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best, Julia.

Can not print another page without error.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for late reply!

This error can occur if you didn’t specify a page to be printed:

• workflow:

Please note, that it must be one of your application pages, it must not be an external URL.

If these settings are correct and the error still occurs, please provide us with more details about your use case. You can record the issue with this extension https://app.birdeatsbug.com/, or you can make a screencast using Loom e.g, but please let your record display the console and the open debugger.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Here is what is happening:

Bird Eats Bug?

Hi, @dextersl2!

Unfortunately, your link doesn’t open.
If your case is still relevant please record once again a screencast of the issue (you can use Loom with displaying the console and the open debugger) and share with a new link.
Thank you!

Take care!
Regards,

Try again, I did not have permissions set to public.

@dextersl2, thank you, now it opens :slight_smile:

Please allow us to analyze your video and discuss its internally.
We’ll revert with a reply asap.

Regards,

@dextersl2,

Please make sure that you allowed rendering of the app in all frames in the General settings:

and provide us with short feedback if your case was resolved.

Thank you!
Regards,

Seems like the same results even after changing that setting.

Bird Eats Bug?

@dextersl2,

It’s very strange that the error keeps showing up in your app, because on our side everything is fine.
If you don’t mind could you please add support@zeroqode.com as collaborators to your app and let us know on which page you are using the plugin. When adding us as collaborators you may see the notification about the limitation of your plan, please disregard it.

Enter your Bubble editor page → Settings → “Collaboration” tab → Invite a user (email).

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

You have been added.
The plugin is on page “test”.
Trying to print page “update-list”

Hello, @dextersl2!

Thank you for providing access to the app. :pray:
We investigated your app and created a new page “zq_test” to check how our plugin runs. We configured the plugin element and workflow as it should be and you can see that plugin works properly.
Perhaps in your case, the plugin doesn’t work because the page “test” was updated till the New responsive (beta) version, which unfortunately has not yet been perfected.
It should be said that at the moment all our plugins are adapted to the old responsive and there is not much we can do until Bubble releases a New adaptive engine for plugins, unfortunately.

Therefore in order to make the plugin work properly in your application, we recommend using the old engine.

We recently published an announcement on the Bubble’s forum on the subject of the new responsive, you can read it here.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding! :pray:

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Regards,