Services Plugins FAQs

Print Pro not printing inputs

Good Morning,

Print Pro seems to be having an issue printing inputs. Please see the date and time picker example here.

Picker date (auto-binding to database field)
Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 11.16.14 AM

Actual Print fields:

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 11.16.06 AM

Hi, @josh3!

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please share a bit more details like steps to reproduce the issue, plugin settings screenshot, elements settings and workflow screenshots? Maybe a test link in order to investigate this issue. Any additional information will help us better understand the error. Thanks for understanding!

Best, Julia.

Sure. I’ve noticed the issue with multiple inputs printing with the print pro plugin. Here is the example.

Example:

• Date picker is held within a standard group that auto-binds to the parent stored date.

• The Group holding the date picking group is held with in another group that inherits data from one other parent group. The print toolkit is held within this group (ID Attribute: Printlevel1).

• When clicking a print an icon to initiate the print process, the workflow is as follows.

Workflow:

• Print Elements PrintToolkit B

See attached image

How I was able to manually manipulate it to work: If I added a workflow that changed the placeholder value if the database field is not empty, it would print correctly.

The source of the issue seems to be that it is prioritizing printing placeholder values over the actual values being displayed from the database.

Hey, @josh3!

Thanks for thу provided details. We need to investigate this use case and as soon as I have the relevant info, I’ll get in touch. Please, bear with us while we checking. It may take a bit more time due to the upcoming weekends. Thanks for understanding! :pray:

Regards, Julia.

Hi, @josh3!

In order to investigate better your use case, could you please make a test page inside your app with all the groups and settings (or maybe we can test the created one) and add our support@zeroqode.com into your collaboration list? If yes, then go to Settings - Collaboration tab within your editor. Add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collaborator’s list. Also, please tell us your app name and page name where this problem occurs on the test.

Note: Don’t pay attention to the alert message regarding Professional Plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add as to your collaborator’s list.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

I’m actually not able to add external users to my app due to that fact that I house sensitive staff and student data. It’s part of my agreement with school districts.

Hi, @josh3!

Oh, I see, that makes sense.

While I’m trying to investigate your case based on the details a have, let me ask you one question. Is it possible to create a new app in your account with only 1 page where the plugin is setup? If yes- then please create a new app and replicate the settings from the current application in order to test it. No need to fill the database with the real data. The idea is to recreate your use case and find out what is going wrong.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.