Services Plugins FAQs

Problem in the Courses Like Udemy Lite template

Problem in the Courses Like Udemy Lite template
When I enter an ID from You Tube in the Lesson field, after clicking Add Lesson, this message appears.
API Connector plugin installed
In the field 5. Promo Video video from You Tub by ID is installed and working

Hello @andaleks5,
Thanks for reaching out.

Based on the screenshot you provided, it appears that the error is due to a missing key.

To resolve this issue, we recommend that you check the API Connector settings for the Youtube Call and ensure that a valid API Key has been provided.

Summary

You can get the key from your Google Cloud Console, by enabling the Youtube API.

Summary

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Gulce

Hello Gulce,
Thanks for the quick response.
API connector plugin installed

Video in the course description from You Tube is installed

But it is not installed in the lesson description
As I described in the first letter

Hello @andaleks5,

Would it be possible for you to provide us with additional details, such as video recordings of the issue and steps (here or via DM)? Also please indicate how the Video duration call is set on your end.

Thank you :pray:

Best regards,
Gulce

I will check everything on a clean version and send you

Best regards,
Andrey

Step-by-step steps
Giving the user Userinstructor and Stripseller rights

Logging in as an instructor

Click the button to Create a New Course

Fill in the fields

In the field Promotional Video link to YouTube is set and works fine. For example the duration of this video is 18 minutes

I fill in the fields, add a link to YouTube. Tried short videos 1-3 min. now link to the video 30 seconds
Сlick on Add Lesson

((

Used Bubble Free version

Hello @andaleks5.
Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

Unfortunately, the Free plan doesn’t provide the possibility to use API. However, also you need to double-check the configuration of your “video duration” call as I mentioned in my previous message, as the error code seems to indicate an issue with the keys.

Best regards,
Gulce