Services Plugins FAQs

Problem in workflow and data storage even every command is perfect

I created and optimized the nextdoorly template. But even everything seems well, there is a problem in creating neighborhood and in storage of data between workflow and database. I have created compared the template testing with new app. Same problem exist in creating neighborhood.

Hi @mergefy, could you please describe the problem with more details, steps to reproduce, also please share screenshots of the workflow settings and the problem itself. This way, we could better understand and investigate the possible issue in order to help you. Thanks!

Hi Sir,

Workflow and buttons are good but no neighborhood is created.

I’m also unable to go for Mobile verification. Any idea, please guide.

Hi @mergefy, without knowing more about your steps settings, I can give a hint that might be helpful.
First, please check whether there are the same settings.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Second, the issue can be in the administrator rights of the user. For security purposes, the template has limited rights for potential customers. What this means is that users will not be able to use the admin features at full until users enable the functionalities.
For guidance, please check https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/nextdoorly-neighborhood-communities-like-nextdoor-template#admin-1 and for more information also to better understand how this template works.

Hope it helps.