Services Plugins FAQs

Problem with displaying maps in pdf

Hi.
I have a problem with displaying maps in pdf.
I have a repeating group with maps of objects from standard bubble elements on my page.
When a user opens the page, if he/she does not scroll to these maps, they are not displayed in the saved pdf.
How to fix this problem?

Hi @alexandr.bubble,

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please specify which exact plugin you are using? If you are using Bubble Page to PDF Converter Plugin, please note that the Bubble Page to PDF plugin works like a “screenshot maker” - it needs to “see” the item it’s going to convert to PDF. And finally, the page needs to be loaded before it can be converted to PDF.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce

Afternoon.
Yes, Bubble Page to PDF Converter Plugin.
On the uploaded page.
All content is transferred to the PDF, but google maps, if the user has not scrolled to them in the PDF are not displayed.
Perhaps there is a solution?

Hi @alexandr.bubble,

Without having a complete view of your entire setup, it would be misleading to pinpoint the exact issue or provide a suitable solution, I’m afraid.

Can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? Please also mention on which page and which scenario should be tested (here or via DM). This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Thank you! :pray:

Best regards,
Gulce

There is a lot of confidential information in our application. Are you able to make a video call in Russian? I will be able to show and explain the problem.

Hi @alexandr.bubble,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Unfortunately, we provide support services in written form only. But, if you could share the maximum details with me, I will do my best to solve this issue. So, can you please provide a video recording (step-by-step) showing the issue and your entire setup? You can send these details via DM.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Gulce