Services Plugins FAQs

Problem with Orchestra : mixed cell position

Hello,

I experience an issue with Orchestra plugin and don’t know how to solve it.

My usecase is a dynamic form builder with a repeating group “questions” embedded in a repeating group “sections”. This dynamic form is used several times in the same page, for various forms.

This is the structure overview:

• Reusable Dynamic form builder
    • Repeating group Sections
      • Repeating group Questions
        • Musician “initializeQuestion” with musicians “Section#”
        • Musician “questionValidation” with musicians class “Section#”

When I use the Dynamic form builder the first time with 3 sections, everything is fine.
We can see that each musician has an id set to musician class” + _ + repeating group row index

However, the problem comes when I hide the first form, load it with a longer form and show it again with, as example, a form including 5 sections. In this case, everything is fine for the 3 first sections (independently of the number of questions in each section) but the cell position is mixed up the sections 4 or 5.

In the example above, we can see that, for section 5, the musician has a cell position _3 for the first entry of my repeating group.

Of course, this is breaking my form validation which relies on the musicians to validate each question when the user finished editing it.

@Vasile Do you have an idea on how I can solve this ?

Thanks,
Johann

Hello @johann1 ,
I hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

In the example above, we can see that, for section 5, the musician has a cell position _3 for the first entry of my repeating group.Of course, this is breaking my form validation which relies on the musicians to validate each question when the user finished editing it.

Kindly note that we provide general support and fix issues related to the default plugin configuration, and we don’t provide customization services at the Support Team.

Nonetheless, we can offer you some suggestions if you offer us a test page, with credentials that we could use to log in, what page to open, what groups we should access, related workflows, and step-by-step instructions on how we can reproduce this issue without accessing any info you consider private or sensitive.​

Let me know if you have any additional questions. We are here to help!
Have a nice day. :sunny: