Services Plugins FAQs

Problem with the Plugin "Paypal Recurring Payments & Elements Plugin for Bubble"

Hi, I have a problem with the Plugin “Paypal Recurring Payments & Elements Plugin for Bubble”, I am trying to set it up but I am getting errors regarding authentication and it tells me to contact you.
Is it a mistake of mine regarding the flow set up or is it a problem with the plugin ?
Thank you very much

Hi @matiascordoba1495, thanks for reaching out.

To check if your setup is done right, please follow the guidance of the plugin:

In case the issue will persist, please share more details about your use case, namely:

• steps to reproduce this error;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

That will allow us to identify a possible issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Hello @Serg thank you very much for your answer.

I just tried to recreate what was done in the Demo, I already generated the token in the plugin demo.

I attach images of workflow, debugger and console.

I look forward to hearing from you, thank you very much

Hi @Serg new update of the problem

I was able to unlock this part, but now I am having problem with subscribing users to the plan, what am I doing wrong ?

Attached images

Thanks for the prompt reply

Hi @matiascordoba1495, thanks for the provided screenshots.

To be sure that I’ve understood you right, please let me know if the issue from the third message has been solved on your side.

Please check the settings and balance of your Paypal test account, as the received error (HTTP 422) relates to this particular issue:

Hope it helps. Please let me know if any other help is required from our side.
Regards,