Services Plugins FAQs

Problems with Plyr height

Just recently upgraded the Plyr plugin to it’s latest version and saw my video players containers growing on it’s height.

Tried to downgrade, looked for conflict with other plugins and got nothing.
Looking at the inspector I’ve noticed an inline style for padding, that looks like it’s breaking the element.

The page could be seen here: https://aboplay.bubbleapps.io/version-test/extra/contenção-dental-após-traumatismo-1617801241867x915131621330511700

Is this a plugin bug or there is something in my environment causing this?

Dear @falecom, thank you for reporting this issue.

Allow us to analyze it and check on our side for the bugfix.
We will come back in due course.

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Regards,

Dear @falecom, thanks for your patience.

We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the issue with excessive Plyr height.
To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Fixed display issues) and give it a try.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

That did the trick, thanks.
But, I’ve noticed another issue (that was already there, before this update): I bought this plugin because it protects my YouTube videos from being accessed directly on YouTube, but right now the plugin doesn’t stop the user from clicking in the video title or any other element.
That happens at any moment after you play the video and hit pause – all the default youtube player elements became available. It was not that way when I first installed and used the plugin.

Could you please check that out as well?

example

1 Like

Dear @falecom, thanks for reporting this issue.
Allow us to analyze it and check on our side for the bugfix.
We will come back in due course.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,

Dear @falecom, thanks for your patience.
Within our investigation, we find out that the Youtube service is blocking access to the plugin’s iframe. Consequently, the parameter that was responsible for not showing the video’s title is canceled too.

Considering the above-mentioned, there is no possibility to implement the required bugfix, as it is not related to the plugin functionality itself. Sorry for the inconvenience.

To secure the privacy of the videos, allow me to recommend checking the other 3 plugin’s available options (Vimeo/Source link/HLS source).

Hope it helps.

Regards.